[feature request] MIDI step editor

Official support for: bitwig.com
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Saw these a while back:

https://hy-plugins.com/

Many of which have a free mode that you can upgrade to the full version if you need modulation and what not.

Also, It's worth looking into any vst instrument with a sequencer you may have. FXpansion Tremor, for example, has a MIDI out function. It's as easy as ploping in front of Drum Machine, or whatever, and you're set. You can also rout it from another track.
-JH

Some nice plugs there.

As for Tremor, I own it but don't use it as changing presets resets the multi-out routing I set up... agggh!

I miss the midi output on redux as i am one of the people who went to the Bitwig after renoise development died :neutral:

arrakeen wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:11 pm Some nice plugs there.

As for Tremor, I own it but don't use it as changing presets resets the multi-out routing I set up... agggh!
Well that sucks. I haven't used it in a while. Using it's sequencer (without the internal sounds) for anything else, is pretty awesome though. If Bitwig adds a step sequencer, I hope they take a look at Tremor's polyrhythmic capabilities and expand on it. I wouldn't mind a device style polyrhythmic sequencer with an expanded window for deep editing, or an icon panel switch in piano roll will do I suppose.
-JH

Return to “Bitwig”