Loudmax Dev contact info?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I wanna talk to him about certain features of his free limiter, but I've looked for his contact info all round his blog and I can't find it.

Does anyone here know how to contact him?

About half way down if you click where it says Thomas it will show a "contact me" yahoo address. Maybe you could try that to contact Mr. Mundt ?
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:55 am About half way down if you click where it says Thomas it will show a "contact me" yahoo address. Maybe you could try that to contact Mr. Mundt ?
Kinda hidden and "old-school", thanks dude, gotta try to see if it still works.

If you are successful in contacting Thomas could you please let him know the latest Loudmax.dll kicked up a warning in Norton Security and was removed ?

I have submitted the .zip file for White Listing by Norton but it probably wouldn't hurt for him to contact them as well. I ran the .zip file through Virus Total and it scored a 0/58 so it's just a false positive.

:)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:48 am If you are successful in contacting Thomas could you please let him know the latest Loudmax.dll kicked up a warning in Norton Security and was removed ?

I have submitted the .zip file for White Listing by Norton but it probably wouldn't hurt for him to contact them as well. I ran the .zip file through Virus Total and it scored a 0/58 so it's just a false positive.

He answered me back. Btw, I just sent him your message, now to wait and see what he has to say about it.

Teksonik wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:48 am If you are successful in contacting Thomas could you please let him know the latest Loudmax.dll kicked up a warning in Norton Security and was removed ?

He said this:

"I have compiled this version 1.25 in the same way and with the same software as the previous versions.
Seems some security software is always skeptical of brand new compiled stuff.
This disappears automatically after a few days.
But I will try to contact Norton.

Regards,
Thomas"

Cool, thanks ! Loudmax is a really nice plugin so I hate to see anything negative attached to it.

For the record this wasn't a "new software" warning which kicks up an entirely different window and asks you if you want to proceed. This was Norton (falsely) seeing the .dll as malware and deleting it without giving any options. :)

I haven't heard back from Norton yet but it usually takes several days for them to white list anything that's submitted.

Return to “Effects”