Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

Ah .... that video was really good.

Showed loads of features, inc the arp modulation in the correct key I was bleating for a year ago.

V well done :D

Does Cinematic Expansion 2 use the chords feature?
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 10:22 pm Request: It would be cool to have the demo track midis of expansions, so I could see how it was all put together.
we dont publish these. But what you have is over 100 new Presets for the ARP/Chord, showing all kinds of impressive stuff you can do with the Chord Arp. Should get installed along with the 1.4.0 update or with R5 of the Factory Content

Thanks
kev
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Is 1.5 going to be available this year hope everything is going well. Just purchased Cinematic 2 and its awsome great sound design :hyper: :love:

The only thing we need now is a compressor that process the m/s and we could mix everything in the plugin. This is changing how I make music and do my mixes thank you for the stereo effect great implement.

mynet wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:55 pm About the multi samples.

You can really hear that they only are sampled in the C E G# keys in every octave. The rest of the keys sound HF shelfed at about 12kHz.

It makes me hesitate to use them cause it's a very apparent quality loss.
Is it the sample engine that's not to good or is there something else?
Maybe the sample engine need an update for higher quality conversion?

I hope you guys sampled all keys and have them stored so we maybe could get a hold of them in the future? ;)
You wont have this problem with our expansions... Every Semitone was recorded. Over 1,000 samples. We didn't cheat. The second you go past 3 semitones It gets really noticeable, So we painstakingly spent alot of time recording.. everyyyy noteee
https://EastBoundSounds.com

msvs wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 6:44 pm possible, but this would be something like 500% CPU consumption. Maybe in 10 years when the computers are stronger :D
Not if you have Vienna and are a savage at building computers :hihi:

EastBoundSounds wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:20 pm
mynet wrote: Tue Oct 30, 2018 8:55 pm About the multi samples.

You can really hear that they only are sampled in the C E G# keys in every octave. The rest of the keys sound HF shelfed at about 12kHz.

It makes me hesitate to use them cause it's a very apparent quality loss.
Is it the sample engine that's not to good or is there something else?
Maybe the sample engine need an update for higher quality conversion?

I hope you guys sampled all keys and have them stored so we maybe could get a hold of them in the future? ;)
You wont have this problem with our expansions... Every Semitone was recorded. Over 1,000 samples. We didn't cheat. The second you go past 3 semitones It gets really noticeable, So we painstakingly spent alot of time recording.. everyyyy noteee
https://EastBoundSounds.com
Oh, cool! :clap:
Nice to hear that some do it the right way! I get so disappointed when kontakt libraries cheat sample this way too, to spare space! Avenger really has some great "multi samples" so it's sad they choose to skip notes and there for skip quality in the between notes....
Maybe many of the samples are from Nexus? Would e interesting to know!

Thanks Manuel for these updates man! I just can't believe the amount of value infused into this workstation. Nothing tops it. Loving these expansions also. I'm totally bugging out on the Granular XP1 and Euro Party. Words can't express how much I love all Vengeance stuff! Have tons of s*** but still keep going back to Avenger, Phalanx Premium, and both Vengeance FX bundles. Thanks again!
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

Yeah but what gives if the f**king plugin is f**king unstable? Tired of this shit. Bye.

Manuel can you send the clipper distortion to the send effects

Hanz Meyzer wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:29 pm Yeah but what gives if the f**king plugin is f**king unstable? Tired of this shit. Bye.
did you send Rene the infos? what happens with your projects/plugin usage? i read this more and more that this is unstable, lately fl 20 crashes too but i dunno if it is Avenger though.
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

In 1.5 please make the pitch wheel where we can automate it with our mouse so much easier if we are on airplane or on the road and dont want to use the MIDI controller thank you

100tifiko wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 4:26 pm Manuel can you send the clipper distortion to the send effects
Distortion is not that good as send. Since you have volume doublings with mixing with the original signal

@manuel: Does Avenger create a crash log file or something itself or are we stuck with whatever Windows creates (or OS X)? What logs do you think is helpful to tracking down crashes?`

I've had quite a few with the latest release and it is indeed a bit frustrating when trying to buildup my custom sound bank. It's so easy to forget to save while getting lost into the abyss of sound awesomeness! :D
"Wisdom is wisdom, regardless of the idiot who said it." -an idiot

Return to “Instruments”