Maschine Mikro MK3 and Komplete Kontrol A61

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Firstly, sorry if this is the wrong forum to post this topic. If so, please let me know.

I am planning to buy Maschine Mikro MK3 and Komplete Kontrol A61 in the next few months. Now, both of them come with a set of software that has some software common. I already own Komplete 11 bundle, which has all of this software except Maschine software.

The only thing I want is both the hardware and only one Maschine Essentials copy.

My question is: Is there a way to register only the Maschine Mikro MK3 and KK A61 hardware and only one Maschine Essentials software, and resell the other Maschine Essentials copy and all the other software mentioned below?

I know that officially it isn't allowed, but I hope there is some acceptable workaround for it.

Maschine Mikro MK3
MASCHINE MIKRO controller hardware (black), USB cable, voucher for Sounds.com. After registering your MIKRO hardware in Native Access, you can download MASCHINE Essentials (the full MASCHINE software plus 1.6 GB MASCHINE Factory Selection), plus full versions of three legendary synths – MASSIVE, MONARK, REAKTOR PRISM.
Komplete Kontrol A61
All A-Series keyboard controllers include the KOMPLETE KONTROL software, MASCHINE ESSENTIALS, plus a collection of KOMPLETE Instruments and Effects – including THE GENTLEMAN, REAKTOR PRISM, MONARK, SCARBEE MARK I, and more.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Anyone, please?

Hmm, let me think: Ehrm.. ..no.

(it maybe will work, when you kidnap some staff in Berlin- or US'n A ..or whatever)
(NI manages the activation+serial#)
- WonderEcho -

I would say no, too. I have a Maschine Mikro MK3 and there is no separate serial for Massive, Monark and Prism in my account, for example. There's one for Maschine Mikro MK3 Collection, one for the HW itself, one for Maschine 2 Essentials and for the Factory Selection.

Alright, thanks for the inputs, guys.
schmerzschlag wrote: Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:57 pm There's one for Maschine Mikro MK3 Collection, one for the HW itself, one for Maschine 2 Essentials and for the Factory Selection.
Sorry, but I did not understand this. How come so many serials? Also, what does collection mean? It is mentioned on NI website to register the hardware first with its serial number and then we will get Maschine 2 Essentials and the other software. So, shouldn't it just be one serial number (that needs registration)?

Please clarify if possible. Thanks.

Just got an A25 and it came with a single serial that activated all the accompanying software via Native Access. So just activate one and pass the other along.
Tranzistow Tutorials: http://vze26m98.net/tranzistow/
Xenakis in America: http://oneblockavenue.net

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:48 am So, shouldn't it just be one serial number (that needs registration)?

I just went back through my mails, because I couldn't remember exactly. Yes, one serial came with the HW, I registered that and Native Access registered the other serials to my account automatically.
I don't know exactly, but I suppose the Maschine Mikro MK3 Collection is the Massive, Monark etc. stuff and the Maschine 2 Essentials is the Maschine-Software. Maybe Factory Selection is some sounds?
It was a bit overwhelming, when I registered, since it's my first thing I bought from NI and after I registered the HW all the stuff turned up in Native Access at once.

cturner wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 10:08 am Just got an A25 and it came with a single serial that activated all the accompanying software via Native Access. So just activate one and pass the other along.
Congrats!

Thanks for the input. But that serial number you activated is a hardware serial number, right? In that case how can I just sell the second serial (KK A61 in my case, as I will get Maschine first)? I mean in that case I will be left with an unregistered KK A61, isn't it? I actually want to register both the hardware, but only one set of software. Guess it will not be possible.

schmerzschlag wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:18 am
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:48 am So, shouldn't it just be one serial number (that needs registration)?

I just went back through my mails, because I couldn't remember exactly. Yes, one serial came with the HW, I registered that and Native Access registered the other serials to my account automatically.
I don't know exactly, but I suppose the Maschine Mikro MK3 Collection is the Massive, Monark etc. stuff and the Maschine 2 Essentials is the Maschine-Software. Maybe Factory Selection is some sounds?
It was a bit overwhelming, when I registered, since it's my first thing I bought from NI and after I registered the HW all the stuff turned up in Native Access at once.
Okay, I got it. Thanks for the clarification. Good to know it all went smoothly.

Do all the other software as well as the Essentials show up with their own serial number in "My products and serials" section in your Native Instruments account along with the hardware serial number?

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:53 am Do all the other software as well as the Essentials show up with their own serial number in "My products and serials" section in your Native Instruments account along with the hardware serial number?
Yes, the automatically registered software products show up with their own individual serial number. So, maybe if NI is willing to let you sell the stuff, you could maybe sell one of the two Maschine Essentials for example. But as far as I know, they won't. I'm not sure though. But you can't sell one serial for say Massive or Monark, because they don't have an individual serial number.
The screenshot shows what shows up in the account (and has individual serial numbers) after purchasing Maschine Mikro MK3.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

schmerzschlag wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 12:32 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:53 am Do all the other software as well as the Essentials show up with their own serial number in "My products and serials" section in your Native Instruments account along with the hardware serial number?
Yes, the automatically registered software products show up with their own individual serial number. So, maybe if NI is willing to let you sell the stuff, you could maybe sell one of the two Maschine Essentials for example. But as far as I know, they won't. I'm not sure though. But you can't sell one serial for say Massive or Monark, because they don't have an individual serial number.
The screenshot shows what shows up in the account (and has individual serial numbers) after purchasing Maschine Mikro MK3.
That's perfect! Thank you so much for your time and detailed help. I really appreciate it. :tu:

Yes, your point is correct, they won't allow. But since the things are appearing as shown above, at least we have an opportunity to contact them and request them for reselling duplicate/redundant stuff. Hopefully they will cooperate. I have had a very good experience with them so far.

Now, I need to get the Mikro MK3 at the earliest possible. :)

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:51 amBut that serial number you activated is a hardware serial number, right?
An yes, you're quite right. It was on a piece of card stock, and I also noticed the serial on the bottom of the keyboard, but didn't check to see if they were different.

I just looked at my NI account, and inputting that serial added the following items with their own serial numbers:

KOMPLETE KONTROL A25 HW
KOMPLETE KONTROL A-SERIES Collection
Maschine 2 Essentials Application for A-SERIES Keyboards
Maschine 2 Factory Selection

There might be more, but I already have licenses for Monark, Prism, etc. Also, the KK Collection is "unregistered" as I haven't installed it on any machine. So I'd imagine they all show up as that before installation.

HTH!

LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:22 pm But since the things are appearing as shown above, at least we have an opportunity to contact them and request them for reselling duplicate/redundant stuff. Hopefully they will cooperate. I have had a very good experience with them so far.
Yes, they can't do anything worse than say no. ;) Best of luck. :)
Now, I need to get the Mikro MK3 at the earliest possible. :)
Hehe, it's fun. I hadn't have the chance to use it much so far, but hopefully next month I will have some time to dive in deep.

One further thought: I believe I bought both Driver and Phasis as Xmas freebies here on KVR, so I can’t imagine why they’d object to your passing along the Maschine Essentials. Perhaps leaving them unregistered is a good thing. Good luck!

cturner wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:05 pm
LoveEnigma18 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:51 amBut that serial number you activated is a hardware serial number, right?
An yes, you're quite right. It was on a piece of card stock, and I also noticed the serial on the bottom of the keyboard, but didn't check to see if they were different.

I just looked at my NI account, and inputting that serial added the following items with their own serial numbers:

KOMPLETE KONTROL A25 HW
KOMPLETE KONTROL A-SERIES Collection
Maschine 2 Essentials Application for A-SERIES Keyboards
Maschine 2 Factory Selection

There might be more, but I already have licenses for Monark, Prism, etc. Also, the KK Collection is "unregistered" as I haven't installed it on any machine. So I'd imagine they all show up as that before installation.

HTH!
Okay, thanks a lot for the detailed clarification. I really appreciate it. At least I know what will be registered and how it will show up in my account. :tu:
cturner wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:44 pm One further thought: I believe I bought both Driver and Phasis as Xmas freebies here on KVR, so I can’t imagine why they’d object to your passing along the Maschine Essentials. Perhaps leaving them unregistered is a good thing. Good luck!
Yeah, but Driver and Phasis are separate products. Maschine Essentials is not really a product on its own, so perhaps they will not allow. But as you rightly mentioned, leaving them unregistered is probably the best thing. Just need to know everything properly before registering anything, so that it is perhaps possible to resell it.

Thanks again. :)

Return to “Instruments”