nobody does it better...

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Well I liked it, whatever it was.

Maybe mood music for the hadal zone ? :)

Best,

dp

nice! i love deep ocean stuff 8)

thanks for the listen :)

Sounds like an exoplanetary hymn.

What I like in your tracks: They are very creative. You don't seem
to lean on anybody else, you always do something new! :tu:
free mp3s + info: andy-enroe.de songs + weird stuff: enroe.de

enroe wrote: Fri Nov 16, 2018 9:35 am Sounds like an exoplanetary hymn.

What I like in your tracks: They are very creative. You don't seem
to lean on anybody else, you always do something new! :tu:
thank you :oops:
you are too kind :)

I came in this thread with popcorn, thinking it was going to be a big debate about some plugin or company being the best, didn't realize was Music Cafe. I'm pleasantly surprised by this psychedelic adventure. Nice work :tu: :tu:

The best I've heard from anyone recently.
Digital music was real and raw when it came from a professor of a University laboratory.
This took me back to those experimentalist days.
Cheers. :)
....................Don`t blame me for 'The Roots', I just live here. :x

spunkmuffin wrote: Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:54 am Sounds like music by sick froglets.
Men of our generation aim, in such extreme cases as that of Webern, at a pursuit of the infinitesimal, which may strike the unsympathetic as a tonal glorification of the amoeba. There is undeniably a touch of the protozoic: scarcely perceptible tonal wraiths, mere wisps and shreds of sound, fugitive astral vapors, though once or twice there are briefly vehement outbursts, as of a gnat enraged. The Lilliputian Fourth Piece is typical of the set. It opens with an atonal solo for the mandolin; the trumpet speaks as briefly and atonally; the trombone drops a tearful minor ninth. (The amoeba weeps.)

--Lawrence Gilman, New York Herald Tribune, 29 November 1926; quoted in Nicolas Slonimsky, Lexicon of Musical Invective, pp. 249–50. (Review of the New York premiere of Anton Webern’s Five Pieces For Orchestra}
Sick froglets...enraged gnats...weeping amoebas... it's the stuff of great music! :wheee:

Interesting drone sound in the background. Feedbacks etc. nicely assembled. There seems to be a harmonic structure ?
Good work.

bjporter wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 12:31 am I came in this thread with popcorn, thinking it was going to be a big debate about some plugin or company being the best, didn't realize was Music Cafe. I'm pleasantly surprised by this psychedelic adventure. Nice work :tu: :tu:
well, no, it was about me, being the best :D
im happy you stuck around to check it out and even happier you found it worthwhile 8)
thanks for listening :)

annode wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 1:02 am The best I've heard from anyone recently.
Digital music was real and raw when it came from a professor of a University laboratory.
This took me back to those experimentalist days.
Cheers. :)
well that's quite the compliment :oops:
thanks 8)

rp314 wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 10:19 pm
Men of our generation aim, in such extreme cases as that of Webern, at a pursuit of the infinitesimal, which may strike the unsympathetic as a tonal glorification of the amoeba. There is undeniably a touch of the protozoic: scarcely perceptible tonal wraiths, mere wisps and shreds of sound, fugitive astral vapors, though once or twice there are briefly vehement outbursts, as of a gnat enraged. The Lilliputian Fourth Piece is typical of the set. It opens with an atonal solo for the mandolin; the trumpet speaks as briefly and atonally; the trombone drops a tearful minor ninth. (The amoeba weeps.)

--Lawrence Gilman, New York Herald Tribune, 29 November 1926; quoted in Nicolas Slonimsky, Lexicon of Musical Invective, pp. 249–50. (Review of the New York premiere of Anton Webern’s Five Pieces For Orchestra}
Sick froglets...enraged gnats...weeping amoebas... it's the stuff of great music! :wheee:
a webern reference in one of my threads? :o
turning out to be quite the compliment machine this piece :D

htcnext2 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 3:24 pm Interesting drone sound in the background. Feedbacks etc. nicely assembled. There seems to be a harmonic structure ?
Good work.

yeah, despite appearances, i do often have some form of structure hidden in the noise. then its a matter of trying to blur that till i get somewhere just outside, sometimes so far outside i forgot where i started :lol:

vurt wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:01 pm
thanks 8)

i didn't make them sick, i only recorded their pleas for assistance.
Ugh that's just sick.
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

spunkmuffin wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:06 pm
vurt wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 9:01 pm
thanks 8)

i didn't make them sick, i only recorded their pleas for assistance.
Ugh that's just sick.
for someone named after a cupcake full of man juice you seem to have a low tolerance for "gross" :hihi:

Oooh is that why my friends call me that...

I'm fine with gross! Sick is where I draw the line. You've got to draw the line somewhere. :P
:hyper: M O N O S Y N T H S F O R E V E R :hyper:

Return to “Music Cafe”