Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

OK, fair enough. Thanks for prompt reply.

Quality at an affordable price.
Links to reviews in the description of the Youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKteSG3 ... r1EUanyx34
www.BansawCrown.com

In praise of Tropical House expansion
================================

Revisited this week.

So cool & mellow.

Opposite of hardstyle.

Played at 108 bpm it gives a wonderful feeling of being on the beach in 90 degrees with a long iced drink and the company of friends.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

ooops ... Bansaw .... not trying to hijack your promo :dog:
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

kevvvvv wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:27 pm In praise of Tropical House expansion
================================
(...)
Opposite of hardstyle.
Have you noticed who made those two expansions ? :D
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

noticed now ha ha

Hi guys, any of you have noticed that Avenger (latest version) is behaving strange in Cubase 10 when you use the sustain pedal? Especially when the Arp is on.
In my case notes always hang when using sustain (CC64) everytime. Other synths are totally fine.
Pretty strange!

What does the Macro mode special mode do. Whats the difference from tge regular mode. Thank you

this mode is an either A OR B, not both together - mode
means, only one button can be active, not both at the same time. This is necessary for modulations, which would even out or would lead to strange modulations when both would be active.

msvs wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:08 am this mode is an either A OR B, not both together - mode
means, only one button can be active, not both at the same time. This is necessary for modulations, which would even out or would lead to strange modulations when both would be active.
Thank you for your I saw that you used it on the cinematic expansion 2 and I was wondering what that does. Thanks

Hi!

I got a strange bug. When choosing sound "Chamber strings" (factory preset, Instruments) my Cubase 9 pro crash. Serious problem for me. Manuel, is this a known bug? I`m on Windows 10 latest update and Avenger 1.4.2 and Factory Content R5.

And now also sound Drums (D RD´n B Pal) my Cubase Pro crashes. What is this, please help. I can not work if Avenger keeps crash all the time when browsing thru sounds.
Last edited by Mr Zorro on Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Question re drum sequencer
=================

Dunno if this has been asked, but I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about it.

Can drum sequences be exported to DAW?

kevvvvv wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:02 pm Question re drum sequencer
=================

Dunno if this has been asked, but I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about it.

Yes it is asked and somewhere here in the thread:

Select drum tab in avenger. In the top left corner of the drum sequencer go to the top note (B) / clear....... Press right mouse button. There should be an import/export midi.

milwel traamen wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 5:26 pm
kevvvvv wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:02 pm Question re drum sequencer
=================

Yes it is asked and somewhere here in the thread:

Select drum tab in avenger. In the top left corner of the drum sequencer go to the top note (B) / clear....... Press right mouse button. There should be an import/export midi.

I would love to have the possibility to drag an drop directly into DAW. But export midi works.

milwel traamen

thanks very much

:)

Return to “Instruments”