Output / Native Instruments / Ujam

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Russell Grand
KVRAF
1531 posts since 22 May, 2017

Post Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Igor Sena wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:36 pm
Russell Grand wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 6:04 pm
Just curious is all. I wanted to hear from the seller, not the KVR peanut gallery. :hihi: :wink:
But thanks for your 2 cents; it's true: the seller could have more than one license. Seems sketchy, but sure, anything is possible.
Peanut patrol :lol: I have to admit hat's pretty funny.

For the record: i wasn't trying to be a dick to you or anything. You asked(in the thread and i felt like responding).
It's an internet problem I guess. If only we could read emotions in text at all times :hihi:

But i do agree with you that it probably sounds sketchy. I could have thought the same thing, if I hadn't done business with walker already.

Wish you the best.
Ah hey, ditto on not understanding each other on the net. I admit, after re-reading my comment, I came off as rude but I was joking with you, you have just as much right to post your thoughts as I do. :D
Anyway, no harm intended. I do hope the OP will post and clear things up though.

Take care, Igor. 8)

Igor Sena
KVRist
173 posts since 26 Dec, 2016 from Portugal

Re: Output / Native Instruments / Ujam

Post Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:30 pm

Russell Grand wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:11 pm
Igor Sena wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:
Just curious is all. I wanted to hear from the seller, not the KVR peanut gallery. :hihi: :wink:
But thanks for your 2 cents; it's true: the seller could have more than one license. Seems sketchy, but sure, anything is possible.

For the record: i wasn't trying to be a dick to you or anything. You asked(in the thread and i felt like responding).
It's an internet problem I guess. If only we could read emotions in text at all times :hihi:

But i do agree with you that it probably sounds sketchy. I could have thought the same thing, if I hadn't done business with walker already.

Wish you the best.
Ah hey, ditto on not understanding each other on the net. I admit, after re-reading my comment, I came off as rude but I was joking with you, you have just as much right to post your thoughts as I do. :D
Anyway, no harm intended. I do hope the OP will post and clear things up though.

Take care, Igor. 8)
Hello =)

No offense taken. I had never heard the expression before; it was honestly funny :lol:

As i said, i understand your thought process and probably would have posed the same question.

Best regards :tu:

P.S. Take notice on how to have a conversation, internet :hihi: Feels unreal when you can have a conversation on the internet without arguing or insults. Props to you my friend :clap:

Russell Grand
KVRAF
1531 posts since 22 May, 2017

Post Sun Nov 18, 2018 12:07 am

Igor Sena wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:30 pm
Russell Grand wrote:
Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:11 pm
Igor Sena wrote:
Russell Grand wrote:

Wish you the best.

Take care, Igor. 8)
Hello =)

No offense taken. I had never heard the expression before; it was honestly funny :lol:

As i said, i understand your thought process and probably would have posed the same question.

Best regards :tu:

P.S. Take notice on how to have a conversation, internet :hihi: Feels unreal when you can have a conversation on the internet without arguing or insults. Props to you my friend :clap:
:lol: Agreed. :D

walker123
KVRist
42 posts since 11 Jun, 2018

Post Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:13 am

I don't understand what's so "sketchy" about this.

I had a few licenses available, that's why two people wrote that they bought.

By the way, thank you, Igor Sena and starflakeprj for your replies.

I don't think a normal person needed someone else to tell them that if two people said they bought something, there were two things available because it's logical and obvious.

If anyone was really that curious in knowing about the two licenses, he could have sent me a PM.

Still available, by the way.

Igor Sena
KVRist
173 posts since 26 Dec, 2016 from Portugal

Post Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:36 am

walker123 wrote:
Tue Nov 20, 2018 2:13 am
I don't understand what's so "sketchy" about this.

I had a few licenses available, that's why two people wrote that they bought.

By the way, thank you, Igor Sena and starflakeprj for your replies.

I don't think a normal person needed someone else to tell them that if two people said they bought something, there were two things available because it's logical and obvious.

If anyone was really that curious in knowing about the two licenses, he could have sent me a PM.

Still available, by the way.
Hey=)

No problem. What´s fair is fair. I registered my license and it worked so even tho i couldn´t speak for the other person i know you were a legitimate seller.

I don´t want to speak for Russell because he can explain it himself but because i did it for you, it´s only fair i do it for him as well:
maybe he thought it was some sort of scam; you selling several cracked licenses or the 2 accounts saying they bought from you were working in the scam with you or were dummy accounts.

If that´s the case, it would have been easy to look at my feedback or like you said, send you a PM about it( i have done it before), but we are all quick to talk/judge/assume sometimes. We can´t think of everything at all times i guess. That´s why i wanted to make sure i told him you could have bought several pieces of the same hardware, because i have done it in the past.

But hey, as long as your reputation isn´t tarnished i think it´s all good.

Even tho i don´t know Russell, i don´t believe he did it with a bad intention. As you can see by our short chat, he actually seems to be a nice guy and doesn´t lack common sense like most people these days when talking to someone on the internet. It´s just that these days we are all programmed to be suspicious even of the minimum things. I would have acted differently and sent you a PM. even if just to see what you said, but i can also see how by just taking a quick look, he could think it was sketchy.

Here in the forum most people are actually nice and if someone was trying to scam people, it´s only good practice that we do our best to clarify things and help others by informing them. Obviously he was a bit quick to assume, but again, he can explain it for himself better than i can.

Best regards and good luck =)

walker123
KVRist

Post Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:04 am

Thank you.

The items are still available.

JoonaBenjamin
KVRer
4 posts since 21 May, 2017

Post Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:55 pm

How many Movement licenses you got for sale man? :) I’d like to get one too 8)

phoneyk
KVRist
101 posts since 25 Mar, 2004

Post Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:57 pm

Me too.

walker123
KVRist

Post Sat Nov 24, 2018 11:31 am

Very good prices.