Warning: Don't install Groove Agent 5 trial!

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I think I even agree with you. My point was that the OP should have read what the installer says more thoroughly, then he wouldn't have felt like he walked into a trap.

They could put a warning indeed.

The update price is a bit high...I'll wait for a sale

chk071 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:56 am I think I even agree with you. My point was that the OP should have read what the installer says more thoroughly, then he wouldn't have felt like he walked into a trap.
I'm a diagonal reader and the risk of missing such an important message -if not very clearly stated- would be applicable to me too. That's why I appreciated the heads up if a design isn't compatible with all end users. :)

chk071 wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:56 am I think I even agree with you. My point was that the OP should have read what the installer says more thoroughly, then he wouldn't have felt like he walked into a trap.
Slow down... who said anything about a trap? That's a bit excessive. Please don't give me feelings I didn't express. When you've installed a number of products from a company- no one scrutinizes installer dialog unless there's an obvious warning. That still doesn't mean you would think it applied to a trial. Some would assume it referred to updating with a full licenced version.

This thread was merely to warn new users not aware of what seasoned users that lurks in the Steinberg forums would Know.

Thanks for the warning, but I stepped in the dodo here so I guess I have to reinstall to roll back. I installed it mainly to see it the extra content was compatible with sound expansions and test the new kits... thery are good, but I am not convinced it is a 99 bucks update so I guess I will roll back.

Return to “Instruments”