Introducing GRANULIZER 2 | Inertia Sound Systems

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Will it allow loading files in *.flac format? All my hosts support it and i have my sample library compressed, but with plugins it does not seem to be the case most of the time. Would make life a little easier when importing.

lets see if this will replace alchemy for me in terms of granular engine and the mangle
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:05 pm lets see if this will replace alchemy for me in terms of granular engine and the mangle
No cause they are very, very different tools. Incomparable really.

For me, a user since day 1 Granulizer is much more unconventional and geared toward experimentation.

Neon Breath wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:25 pm
Caine123 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:05 pm lets see if this will replace alchemy for me in terms of granular engine and the mangle

For me, a user since day 1 Granulizer is much more unconventional and geared toward experimentation.
thx neon breath as always!
ok, well i will wait for the demo but i guess this got the standards covered too, lfo, grains, size, speed etc . :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Caine123 wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:29 pm
Neon Breath wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:25 pm

thx neon breath as always!
ok, well i will wait for the demo but i guess this got the standards covered too, lfo, grains, size, speed etc . :)
NP. As I said, very unique with features implemented that I never seen in any other granular synth so don't expect a regular traditional synth in term of architecture that simple has granular synthesis. It's a very different beast and I think that's exactly where its power and strength are :)

Will Granulizer 2 be multi-touch capable?
Will is be Multi-touch friendly.

That Granulizer 2 is different and good for experimentation
makes me very interested.

Hello nitex
Yes, flac is supported :)
nitex wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 9:00 pm Will it allow loading files in *.flac format? All my hosts support it and i have my sample library compressed, but with plugins it does not seem to be the case most of the time. Would make life a little easier when importing.

InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:20 pm We’re even trying out Linux.
:o
cannot wait!

Kalamata Kid wrote: Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:27 pm Will Granulizer 2 be multi-touch capable?
Will is be Multi-touch friendly.

That Granulizer 2 is different and good for experimentation
makes me very interested.
It all depends on how much iConnectMIDI2+ allows you to do. The interface is pretty sleek so you should be able to do whatever you want with touching. With that being said, we are open to suggestions, so once it goes live, give the tryout a go and get back to us. We are ALWAYS open to suggestions if it helps our users get a better experience with our instruments.

p.s. What's with the username "Kalamata" part?

29a wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 9:35 am
InertiaSoundSystems wrote: Sat Nov 17, 2018 7:20 pm We’re even trying out Linux.
:o
cannot wait!
Yup, Linux is a major part of our daily lives, so we want to get on that platform as well. Hopefully soon :)

Released this week maybe?

:pray:

Curious how much to upgrade from 1 to 2?

I'm glad for the Windows users they finally can grab Granulizer and so glad for Inertia Sound Systems too, I'm sure they'll get lot of new customers with that Win release.

killmaster wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:22 pm Curious how much to upgrade from 1 to 2?
+1
And how long will that be available for?

It’s Black Friday so my money is kind of already spent...

Neon Breath wrote: Mon Nov 19, 2018 8:19 pm Released this week maybe?

:pray:
Your prayers have been answered... We'll be releasing it tomorrow, 21st of November! :party:

Return to “Instruments”