Vengeance Producer Suite - AVENGER - 1.8.5 the main thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VPS Avenger

thanks

Yeah, well I find it very misleading, even bluffing, that is all I wanted to mention. Maybe I will be not the only one. Do something with this observation or not, not my cup of tea.

now: Save 25% at vengeance-sound.com! Its Black Friday time, guys!

Got hold of their Funky House expansion. Created three music sketches, each about one minute long.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rCmWBeBcgQ

Avenger is an extremely awesome synth. The sound and workflow is phenomenal. I've been extremely tempted to buy it but I already have Komplete 11 and Halion 6, not to mention the instruments included with Cubase 9.5 Pro, so buying more synths right now would be a bit ridiculous for me. Still, I wanted to at least mention that it's absolutely fantastic.

Bansaw wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:41 am Got hold of their Funky House expansion. Created three music sketches, each about one minute long.
The last thing on my mind after purchasing a bank (especially since already has a demo) would be to make a demo for that bank. Here's a tip for the new one: use some footage and sounds from the demo itself, you'll be the first to demo showcase a demo showcase :tu:

sircuit wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 3:56 pm
Bansaw wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 2:41 am Got hold of their Funky House expansion. Created three music sketches, each about one minute long.
The last thing on my mind after purchasing a bank (especially since already has a demo) would be to make a demo for that bank. Here's a tip for the new one: use some footage and sounds from the demo itself, you'll be the first to demo showcase a demo showcase :tu:
Actually I wouldn't kill the guy on it. At first, I was thinking, what the hell is this, but he was just sharpening his chops on making a demo video, and in all actuality, it really wasn't that bad. I'll give him some credit. He at least tried to do something he felt would be cool. You can't knock a guy for that.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
Alienware i7 R3 loaded with billions of DAWS and plugins.

AnSolas Classic Instrument Collection 1 for VPS Avenger
Available Now !

https://www.encountersmedia.be/acic1
Last edited by ansolas on Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Studio One, Logic
macOS
–– -
http://ansolas.de

Orbit-50
Actually I wouldn't kill the guy on it. At first, I was thinking, what the hell is this, but he was just sharpening his chops on making a demo video, and in all actuality, it really wasn't that bad. I'll give him some credit. He at least tried to do something he felt would be cool. You can't knock a guy for that.
Absolutely.

I did an exactly similar thing when I bought Tropical expansion, and had a great time putting together a track I wouldn't normally have tried.

Well done, Bansaw.

The spirit of music making.
Member 12, Studio One v6.5, VPS Avenger, Kontakt 7, Spitfire, Dune, Arturia, Sonible, Baby Audio, CableGuys, Nektar Panorama P1, Vaporizer 2 to test out

Manuel it would be great if one day you do a live video on YouTube

100tifiko wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:12 am Manuel it would be great if one day you do a live video on YouTube
Of what? Him on the toilet? He's got a bunch of live videos already.
_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/

I think he means really "live"

msvs wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:41 am I think he means really "live"
Yes i mean YouTube live so we can ask questions while you are live and talk about Avenger

100tifiko wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 6:56 pm
msvs wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:41 am I think he means really "live"
Yes i mean YouTube live so we can ask questions while you are live and talk about Avenger
Ahh... ok. You mean like a Live WebCast and stuff. Ok I got you now.

Return to “Instruments”