Melody Generator - Ableton / MaxforLive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

So it’s just for melodies ?

Because in the videos the songs also contained chords.

Nice work, by the way.

Is there a demo ?
As in : not a video but a demo you can try out.

Thanks musicartist and stefken for taking a look and for your kind words.

Yes it generates the melodies as MIDI - in the demo video the device is generating all the melodies you hear, over a couple of pre-existing/pre-programmed backing tracks (the chords, beats etc.) We are working on chord generator and beat generator tools too.

As M4L doesn't really allow for free demos as such (there are no easy ways to limit a demo, it would have to be the full version for free) there isn't a demo version I'm afraid. I realise this means you'd need to take our word for it but it really does work! :wink:

Thanks again for your helpful feedback.

EVAbeat.

That´s a great idea for inspiration and having a starting point... bought :-)

BTW: Looking forward for a chord tool...

evabeat wrote: ...As M4L doesn't really allow for free demos as such (there are no easy ways to limit a demo, it would have to be the full version for free) there isn't a demo version I'm afraid. I realise this means you'd need to take our word for it but it really does work! :wink: ...
Works great!!! :clap:

Thank you Trancit for your support - glad you like it and hope it proves super helpful in your music creations!

If you have any thoughts, comments or suggestions we'd love to know.

Thanks again and happy music making :)

EVAbeat

What is this voodoo?
SLH - Yes, I am a woman, deal with it.

We’re very happy to announce that we’ve just released our new MelodySauce VST/AU plugin.

The VST features a completely redesigned interface, new creation controls and improved generative algorithms, and is compatible with most DAWs.

It's available to buy now on our website www.evabeat.com (introductory price of £29.99). If you’d like to know more please see below, thanks:

Promo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1nm86LBnFM

MelodySauce is a powerful MIDI melody creator VST, which uses advanced generative algorithms to help you create instrumental melodies in your DAW as MIDI. Designed as a co-creation tool for anyone making music in pop and EDM styles, it provides a quick and unlimited source of melodies and melodic inspiration, created for you at the click of a button.

Thank you for taking a look! :)

Charlie
EVABEAT

Sounds great EVABEAT :clap: :clap: :clap:

Please tell us that the guys that brought the MAX for live product can get a cross-grade discount for the VST :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

zeph wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:56 pm Sounds great EVABEAT :clap: :clap: :clap:

Please tell us that the guys that brought the MAX for live product can get a cross-grade discount for the VST :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
+1

pm sent

Is there a demo I can try out?

evabeat wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:28 am We’re very happy to announce that we’ve just released our new MelodySauce VST/AU plugin.
Just today I was complaining Melody Sauce being just M4L... and now it´s VST...
Thx very much...bought!!! :tu:

simmo75 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:01 pm Is there a demo I can try out?
If you are looking for a melody generator, which generates something useful: This is the way to go...

zeph wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:56 pm Sounds great EVABEAT :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes i buy the amdx version , please a coupon ........

Return to “Effects”