Melody Generator - Ableton / MaxforLive

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Trancit wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:45 pm
simmo75 wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:01 pm Is there a demo I can try out?
If you are looking for a melody generator, which generates something useful: This is the way to go...
Thanks for that.

Is there a demo?

Dev does not appear to respond to pm or support email.

Musical Gym wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:07 pm Dev does not appear to respond to pm or support email.
Well then it gets off my watchlist :)
DAW FL Studio Audio Interface Focusrite Scarlett 1st Gen 2i2 CPU Intel i7-7700K 4.20 GHz, RAM 32 GB Dual-Channel DDR4 @2400MHz Corsair Vengeance. MB Asus Prime Z270-K, GPU Gainward 1070 GTX GS 8GB NT Be Quiet DP 550W OS Win10 64Bit

Musical Gym wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:07 pm Dev does not appear to respond to pm or support email.

Yup can confirm the same, sent an email at the start of this thread enquiring about crossgrades from m4l melody sauce. Not a whisper

Caine123 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:23 am
Well, I can only tell the difference...
after sending the support request directly from the web page, they came back to me 2 times in less than 24 hours...
Seems, it depends on the topic... but tech support was great so far...

Trancit wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 7:58 pm
Caine123 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:23 am
Well, I can only tell the difference...
after sending the support request directly from the web page, they came back to me 2 times in less than 24 hours...
Seems, it depends on the topic... but tech support was great so far...
was it a technical issue or sales question?

Hmmm... I am tempted. Should I get the M4L version or VST?
Trance, Trance Is Life

hhuang9611 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:15 pm Hmmm... I am tempted. Should I get the M4L version or VST?

I’d go vst, looks slightly more advanced hence why I wanted to see if they offer crossgrade

sureno wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:23 pm
hhuang9611 wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:15 pm Hmmm... I am tempted. Should I get the M4L version or VST?

I’d go vst, looks slightly more advanced hence why I wanted to see if they offer crossgrade
Cool, I will pull my trigger now :tu:
Trance, Trance Is Life

fixed..

@EVAbeat
Great plugin!! I enjoy it quite a lot! A small suggestion, is it possible to have a "standalone" harmonizer? Like, I can throw in a midi or it can listen to a midi and it will harmonize it for me? Because i like the harmonize section in melody sauce so much!
Trance, Trance Is Life

sureno wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 8:36 pm ...was it a technical issue or sales question?
technical...

Cool little plugin and quite useful.
There is one important thing I miss so far, random velocity. All generated midi events have the same velocity which makes the melody sound very static.

And kudos to the desinger who created this beautiful GUI!

Apologies KVR forum for the radio silence, things have been busy for us since we soft-released the VST a few days ago. We are a very small outfit and some of you have been extremely patient, not to say very helpful (thank you Trancit!) with some initial support issues and bugs which are all being nicely ironed out. We’re about to send out an 1.1 update in the next day or two. And thank you to all our recent customers, it’s all really appreciated.

As for our valued M4L early adopters, we will be offering a crossgrade for anyone who’s already purchased the M4L version which will be around £12.99 / 14.50 euros / $16.50 and this should be available in the next week or two from Isotonik sute and www.evabeat.com

I’m hoping anyone who’s reached out via our support recently has heard back by now, if not please do email me charlie@evabeat.com and I will be sure to respond asap.

Thanks again for all your support. :tu:

Charlie
EVAbeat

evabeat wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:41 pm Apologies KVR forum for the radio silence, things have been busy for us since we soft-released the VST a few days ago. We are a very small outfit and some of you have been extremely patient, not to say very helpful (thank you Trancit!) with some initial support issues and bugs which are all being nicely ironed out. We’re about to send out an 1.1 update in the next day or two. And thank you to all our recent customers, it’s all really appreciated.

As for our valued M4L early adopters, we will be offering a crossgrade for anyone who’s already purchased the M4L version which will be around £12.99 / 14.50 euros / $16.50 and this should be available in the next week or two from Isotonik sute and www.evabeat.com

I’m hoping anyone who’s reached out via our support recently has heard back by now, if not please do email me charlie@evabeat.com and I will be sure to respond asap.

Thanks again for all your support. :tu:

Charlie
EVAbeat
I didn't hear back and just paid full price, never mind :dog:

Return to “Effects”