Any soft synth you are waiting for?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Arturia V7 with Ondes Martenot and Trautonium. These would only make sense with MPE! There will be a time they learn its essential...!
All NI synths updated to MPE...

vurt wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:18 pm
pdxindy wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:59 pm
mholloway wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:35 pm The one Cytomic is working on.
Is that sure? or speculation/wishful thinking?
no im pretty sure there was a thread recently where someone said given his talents he should do a synth, then andy posted to say its in the works, but could take a while.
Yes I've got a synth in the works, and yes it could take a while. I won't spam here further other than to say here is the thread if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=512525
The Glue, The Drop - www.cytomic.com

andy-cytomic wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:27 am
vurt wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 7:18 pm
pdxindy wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:59 pm
mholloway wrote: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:35 pm The one Cytomic is working on.
Is that sure? or speculation/wishful thinking?
no im pretty sure there was a thread recently where someone said given his talents he should do a synth, then andy posted to say its in the works, but could take a while.
Yes I've got a synth in the works, and yes it could take a while. I won't spam here further other than to say here is the thread if you're interested: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=512525
cheers for the confirmation :)
always good to know which bits are real and which ive imagined :ud:

Some guys know no limits when it comes to desired synths!
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=515504

Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:46 pm Arturia V7 with Ondes Martenot and Trautonium. These would only make sense with MPE! There will be a time they learn its essential...!
Radiohead fan too? ;-)

that'd be funny if Massive X just turned out to be vaporware, like NI's Song Layer for Maschine.
HYPOTHETICAL QUOTE: "well, we started to make it, but then we had to divert more resources to sounds.com"
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

Turello wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:15 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:46 pm Arturia V7 with Ondes Martenot and Trautonium. These would only make sense with MPE! There will be a time they learn its essential...!
Radiohead fan too? ;-)
No, Oskar Sala and Messiaen fan... :hihi:
They should also make a UPIC emulation as I am also a Xenakis fan...
I got PBs Radio plug-in recently though, might turn me into a Radiohead...

Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:19 pm I got PBs Radio plug-in recently though, might turn me into a Radiohead...
I got Radio as well and made a complete EP with its input:
http://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/album/aether
It’s a fun tool!

jancivil wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:42 pm Modeling of instrument behaviors exploiting MPE; creating hyperreal virtual instruments. A sax from an alternate universe, or begin to imagine the possibilities of acoustic phenomena exploited as a synth.

Model Tuvan throat singing applying the slide dimension of MPE...
I just got my Haken Continuum, and I have to say... yep, it does all of those things, and does them well. It was expensive, but when I think of all the other things I bought instead but would have been happier going straight to the Continuum, the cost seems less significant. You’d make great use of one, I’m sure!

I’m actually kind of hard pressed to think of any new softsynths that I’m missing. I’m looking forward to seeing what NI does with the next version of Massive, but that’s about it.
Incomplete list of my gear: 1/8" audio input jack.

U-he Berlin Modular, zebra 3, synthmaster 3, dune 3 possibly and chromaphone 3 possibly which might be soon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1GYniv2bBAU

Probably works with their Ondes. You could shoot them an email and find out for sure.

deastman wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:57 pmI just got my Haken Continuum, and I have to say... yep, it does all of those things, and does them well.
Did you get the full size or half size? (I have the half sized)

Since the thread's not asking for realistic hopes and dreams, I'm waiting for all the sexy Apple-only synths to become Win-7 compatible. Get on it, you toffs! :P
Music can no longer soothe the worried thoughts of monarchs; it can only tell you when it's time to buy margarine or copulate. -xoxos
Discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.

martinjuenke wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:56 pm
Tj Shredder wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:19 pm I got PBs Radio plug-in recently though, might turn me into a Radiohead...
I got Radio as well and made a complete EP with its input:
http://sonoryth.bandcamp.com/album/aether
It’s a fun tool!
what radio plug in?

deastman wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:57 pm
jancivil wrote: Mon Nov 26, 2018 4:42 pm Modeling of instrument behaviors exploiting MPE; creating hyperreal virtual instruments. A sax from an alternate universe, or begin to imagine the possibilities of acoustic phenomena exploited as a synth.

Model Tuvan throat singing applying the slide dimension of MPE...
I just got my Haken Continuum, and I have to say... yep, it does all of those things, and does them well. It was expensive, but when I think of all the other things I bought instead but would have been happier going straight to the Continuum, the cost seems less significant. You’d make great use of one, I’m sure!

I’m actually kind of hard pressed to think of any new softsynths that I’m missing. I’m looking forward to seeing what NI does with the next version of Massive, but that’s about it.
Thanks for that. Yeah, this is one thing I still really covet. I hope someone does a physical model of Tuvan throat technique or somewhat for the Slide expression in a plugin.

Return to “Instruments”