Excel Spreadsheet Template for selling software

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
V0RT3X
KVRAF
7254 posts since 4 Jul, 2012 from Canada

Post Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:05 pm

I made it for myself using Apple Numbers, but maybe someone else could use it. It's pretty basic, and anyone could do this but I thought I'd share it any ways.

Basically it does the simple math for you and helps you keep track of what you sold etc.

I used U-he software as an example, but you can change this to whatever you want.

This is designed with USD sales in mind, but if you wanted to change that with your own currency, it probably wouldn't be that hard.

Feel free to make revisions etc..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LoveEnigma18
KVRist
136 posts since 12 Jan, 2018

Re: Excel Spreadsheet Template for selling software

Post Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:46 pm

That's a good tracker indeed. I have made one for myself too (for both sell and buy stuff), but it's quite basic. I find yours more detailed. It's definitely a good idea to have a track of these things. It makes you realize if you have gone over the board with your purchases. Helps a little bit with GAS when you see it often. Thanks for sharing! :)

don1thedon
KVRian
1117 posts since 25 Sep, 2002

Post Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:03 am

Thanks for sharing Vort3x, I have (had!) something similar but this is far more comprehensive.

V0RT3X
KVRAF
7254 posts since 4 Jul, 2012 from Canada

Post Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:37 pm

No problem! just glad it's helpful for others. :tu:

I was actually close to using it to sell off a bunch of my software but felt it was just too big of a hassle.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”