Fuse Audio Labs releases the VQA-154 American Vintage EQ

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS
VQA-154 American Vintage EQ

Fuse Audio Labs presents the VQA-154 American Vintage EQ plugin

Available for Mac OS and Windows in AAX, AU, VST2.4 and VST3 in 32 and 64 bits.

FUSE AUDIO LABS BRINGS YOU THE VQA-154, A METICULOUS EMULATION OF A 70S 4-BAND EQ MODULE.

ON SALE FOR ONLY $29 UNTIL JANUARY 5TH 2019! (REGULAR $69)

ABOUT THE VQA-154 PLUGIN

The VQA-154 is a faithful recreation of a sought-after 70s 4-band equalizer module that made its way into many broadcasting and production studios worldwide. The plugin emulates the entire audio circuitry including the capacitor/inductor based mid band filters, the discrete output stage as well as the transformers. Plenty of useful features have been added in the digital domain.

This plugin is a very versatile and easy to use EQ which provides classy and pleasant sounding coloration that always sounds musical, no matter how far you push it.

The VQA-154 includes
  • a faithful emulation of the original circuit
  • a loudness compensated drive control
  • continuous filter gains
  • stereo operation
  • linked operation
  • an optional mid/side mode
  • a linear output control
Download your fully functional 14-day trial here: https://fuseaudiolabs.de/#vqa154

VIDEO DEMONSTRATION

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSaj3f4CUf8

TRIALS AND PLUGIN ACTIVATION

You can test our plugins without any restrictions for 14 days. Simply click the "Activate Trial" button in the plug-in GUI after the installation to start your trial period. To activate your full license you can purchase a product activation key on our website. The activation key will be sent to you by email once the payment process has been completed, successfully. Click "Activate plug-in..." in the plug-in GUI or the drop down menu below, enter your email and product activation key and hit the "Activate" button to proceed.

FAQS AND TECHNICAL SUPPORT

An overview of Frequently Asked Questions can be found under the following link on our website

https://fuseaudiolabs.de/#faq

Our tech support can be reached via the following link

https://fuseaudiolabs.de/#support

Best,
Ray | Fuse Audio Labs

First impressions are that it sounds lovely, and I'm loving the pocket money price. :phones:
Frequencies are a bit fiddly to change, might be helpful if the values were directly clickable.

ADM 1540?

double post/delete
Last edited by Lesha on Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's easy if you know how

db3 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:10 pm First impressions are that it sounds lovely, and I'm loving the pocket money price. :phones:
Frequencies are a bit fiddly to change, might be helpful if the values were directly clickable.
They are, using right click.
hiltonsister wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:13 pm ADM 1540?
Correct
It's easy if you know how

you always have MY support Ray!
This EQ is superb! I just used it on each stem in a mix [Drums Bass Keys] and i found that each instrument ended up sitting in its own zone. It was actually a bit magical to witness really, the mix was good already, but with the VQA-154 on each buss, the whole thing just kinda fell into place... came together so perfectly. May have been right place right time, but it was an instant purchase after that. It certainly does have a 'vibe' this thing. I honestly was not looking for another EQ, there you go...
Amazing work, and intro price as usual. Thank you so much!
Fuse Audio Labs all over my mixes by now.

sqigls wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:53 am you always have MY support Ray!
This EQ is superb! I just used it on each stem in a mix [Drums Bass Keys] and i found that each instrument ended up sitting in its own zone. It was actually a bit magical to witness really, the mix was good already, but with the VQA-154 on each buss, the whole thing just kinda fell into place... came together so perfectly. May have been right place right time, but it was an instant purchase after that. It certainly does have a 'vibe' this thing. I honestly was not looking for another EQ, there you go...
Amazing work, and intro price as usual. Thank you so much!
Fuse Audio Labs all over my mixes by now.
Hey sqigls,

Thanks for the support and for sharing your experience with the VQA-154 :tu:

Btw,
big thumbs up for having intro/sale crossing 2 month,
it gives planning security notably to those with monthly incomes.

About time devs take this factor into account
and abandon the narrow "this month only" field of view.
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 32GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W10 Pro 64bit | S1 latest

Another Fuse Audio plug with a forgettable generic name. I really wish you guys would choose names that stand out from the pack. I'm at the point where I see a Fuse Audio thread with the plug name, just a jumble of letters and numbers that kind of run together from plugin to plugin, and assume I've already read about that plug because the name is so similar to previously released plugs.

With that said, Fuse stuff sounds great and I'm sure this one is no different. In the end, the sound and functionality is what matters, right? Just wanted to drop my 2 cents.

Russell Grand wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:10 am Another Fuse Audio plug with a forgettable generic name. I really wish you guys would choose names that stand out from the pack. I'm at the point where I see a Fuse Audio thread with the plug name, just a jumble of letters and numbers that kind of run together from plugin to plugin, and assume I've already read about that plug because the name is so similar to previously released plugs.

With that said, Fuse stuff sounds great and I'm sure this one is no different. In the end, the sound and functionality is what matters, right? Just wanted to drop my 2 cents.
Vintage gear tends to have names like these. Stuff like UA LA2A. I think it’s because the names were chosen by engineers and not by marketing people.
Orion Platinum, Muzys 2

v1o wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:51 am
Russell Grand wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:10 am Another Fuse Audio plug with a forgettable generic name. I really wish you guys would choose names that stand out from the pack. I'm at the point where I see a Fuse Audio thread with the plug name, just a jumble of letters and numbers that kind of run together from plugin to plugin, and assume I've already read about that plug because the name is so similar to previously released plugs.

Vintage gear tends to have names like these. Stuff like UA LA2A. I think it’s because the names were chosen by engineers and not by marketing people.
Good point, that's very true. :tu:

Russell Grand wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:10 am Another Fuse Audio plug with a forgettable generic name. I really wish you guys would choose names that stand out from the pack.
Agreed.

Change it IMMEDIATELY to WarrioRayMyGotoBestEQeverMade :box:

:-D

eytanmich123 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 am
Russell Grand wrote: Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:10 am Another Fuse Audio plug with a forgettable generic name. I really wish you guys would choose names that stand out from the pack.
Agreed.

Haha, epic :D

I’m considering HeroicUuberEQ1337.

Best,
Ray

eytanmich123 wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 8:26 am
Agreed.

:hihi:

fuseaudiolabs wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 9:58 amI’m considering HeroicUuberEQ1337.

Best,
Ray
Ray, that number ... 1337... comes again :ud:

Are we in for 1337 surprises ? :hyper:
Professional technicians are assessed by the abilities they possess.
Amateur technicians are assessed by the tools they possess - and the amount of those tools, with an obvious preference to the latest hyped ones.
(Gabe Dumbbell)

Return to “Effects”