First analog synth investment(s) - Budget 4,000 USD

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

borjadja wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:45 pm Despite great recommendations like the Quantum-synth, which looked sick... I am still a bit in love with the Model-D.
Then get it!!!

I owned an original Model-D which I sold back in '09 because I was offered a ridiculous amount for it but once it was sold, I missed it. When the re-model came out and I heard how great it sounded, I grabbed one immediately.

The advice/recommendations of others is nice but I wouldn't rely on it... Test one out for yourself and then YOU can judge whether or not it's worth the investment. If you like the Model-D sound, you'd be foolish not to pick up a remodel while they're still in production.

acYm wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 11:07 pm dang, those soundforce controllers are really sexy. being midi, I wonder how well they work with two way comms, for the lights and such. cause the vst's don't have a script in them to make it work, like imposcar did with its controller
I will soon find out :)
Didn't know about these so i ordered the Prophet one and if i am happy with it i will get the One for Legend,MiniV and monark too :tu:

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”