My precious trippy ride

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Apologies for my late response. Ahh you listened to 'I wash' that's amazing! I'm really glad you appreciate the sounds anything trippy or trance like i'm into. This is completely my first attempt so next time round will be much better. Looking to rent some camera's at some stage.
Ahhhh you know the location that is amazinggg hahaha I've lived in London my whole life and I didn't know that was there but it was the perfect place to start.
I listened to some of your creations I would love to know how you created such textures?

I like the atmospheres that underlie your tracks. They really give you an "edge" over more clichéd or mainstream tracks in the Hip-hop arena.

I was born in North London, but grew up in Croydon. I used to run at the Crystal Palace circuit when I was younger (about 2hr 5mins for 20 miles), but I used to be quite fit in those days. I saw Graham Hill driving in Formula 2 races around the same circuit, but not at the same time as I was running around it.

Most of my tracks are made with synths, but "The Entropy Clause" is mainly synths and samplers rendered to audio and processed in Audacity (time-stretching, pitch shifting, reversing, etc.). I like reverb :wink:

I Appreciate that Seismic! I will continue to develop the formula.

Woww 20 miles I've not gone close haha good on you!

I like the depth of the synth sounds you process. I would look to implement something similar in my future production.

Much love.

Return to “Music Cafe”