audiodrome:the aliens ate my hamster mix! (north-west coast aye!)(only 12 mins :o )

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

http://www.viablehybrid.com/vurt/testtu ... x%2001.ogg

not really the same track/thing as last time, but the same patch, with some "hey! i wonder what using that granular sampler as an fm modulator will sound like?" type experiments :hihi:

basically, randomly unplugging and replugging cables around, to see what happened :D

My Feedback (On The Vurt Scale)

Weirdness Factor - 10
Noises/Sounds - 11
Performance - 9
Mix - 8

Overall - 9.5

Comments: Had to listen to this as soon as I read the description. Was ready for something out there but never expected this. :lol:

holy shit! smashed it on noises/sounds :D

didn't do bad on mix considering it's one mono out :lol:

thanks, as always for listening 8)

vurt wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:05 pm holy shit! smashed it on noises/sounds :D

didn't do bad on mix considering it's one mono out :lol:

thanks, as always for listening 8)
Yeah, you really outdid yourself with this one. Whatever you ran that stuff through was over the top crazy.

<must resist urge to get Eurorack!!!>

Did you have to go out of your way to make it difficult for people to listen? I mean, I don't know of anything that defaults to exporting in .ogg format, so you had to make the conscious decision, just so that I would have to leave the safe confines of my browser to listen... :roll:

But I would still find a way to listen even if your work were only available in Real Player format or on DCC (you think I'm joking but I'm pretty sure I know someone with a DCC player).

Hmm. I clicked on the player in the OP's post and it just plays, nice and noisy as promised, on Google Chrome here.

@vurt - I love it. Quite the sonic excursion. :)

Best,

dp

Click on embedded player works here.

more cowbell/never get out of the boat

Played this at a volume of '7', and after three minutes I was able to play 'Atic Atac' :o

Will give it a proper listen once I've clocked the game :tu:

wagtunes wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:16 pm <must resist urge to get Eurorack!!!>
you must know the futility of resistance? :borg:

justin3am wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 3:05 am Did you have to go out of your way to make it difficult for people to listen? I mean, I don't know of anything that defaults to exporting in .ogg format, so you had to make the conscious decision, just so that I would have to leave the safe confines of my browser to listen... :roll:

gotta weed out the lower classes somehow :hihi:

its out of necessity tbh, some weird shit with mp3 conversion in samplitude.
it adds a copy of the track over itself, doubles its length adding what looks like silence, but its playing at full volume?
i may have done some weird setting, but while i investigate, ogg seemed like the best option :lol:
But I would still find a way to listen even if your work were only available in Real Player format or on DCC (you think I'm joking but I'm pretty sure I know someone with a DCC player).
well, at least i know ill have one customer for my upcoming "wax cylinders" box set :hihi:

hope you enjoyed :lol:

StudioDave wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 11:49 am Hmm. I clicked on the player in the OP's post and it just plays, nice and noisy as promised, on Google Chrome here.

@vurt - I love it. Quite the sonic excursion. :)

Best,

dp
"love it" :oops:

jancivil wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:46 pm more cowbell
people should be careful what they wish for :hihi:

never get out of the boat
:scared: as i cant swim, ill do my best not to

although, with all this gear...

i think we're gonna need a bigger boat...
:hihi:

el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:58 pm Played this at a volume of '7', and after three minutes I was able to play 'Atic Atac' :o
i have absolutely no idea what this means :lol:
Will give it a proper listen once I've clocked the game :tu:
cool 8)
have fun with the game :hihi:

vurt wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:17 pmits out of necessity tbh, some weird shit with mp3 conversion in samplitude.
it adds a copy of the track over itself, doubles its length adding what looks like silence, but its playing at full volume?
i may have done some weird setting, but while i investigate, ogg seemed like the best option :lol:
I was being entirely silly. Safari wouldn't play it for some reason but Firefox did.

I did enjoy what I heard. :)

vurt wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:22 pm
el-bo (formerly ebow) wrote: Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:58 pm Played this at a volume of '7', and after three minutes I was able to play 'Atic Atac' :o
i have absolutely no idea what this means :lol:
:P :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNYcUR6I4xU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkESIpUfjVk

Return to “Music Cafe”