BSOD Windows 10 (bootloop bug),help for my licences safe.

Configure and optimize you computer for Audio.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

after a blue screen of death at startup, I have to reinstall windows 10 (on the same hardware);
to keep my application and license copy paste program files from old.windows or zinstall ?(specify the version) ,thank you for your respons.
peace and love for all.

It depends. Since you haven't said what applications you're talking about, noone can say for sure. Some will work, some wont.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

my soft:
renoise,acid pro 8,studio one 4,live suite 8,fl studio , native instrument komplete,arturia v collection,maschine 2,
softube modular,izotope rx ozone beatweaker iris stutter edit,melodyne studio,circle 2,aas vst,waves vst,plugin alliance vst,
cycle,...other synth and effect
peace and love for all.

i have licences on ilok key and ilok software, complete the list: uvi falcon , xln,tremor ,spectral,air synth,..+ 200 vst
peace and love for all.

Ok, let's see…

Renoise, Acid Pro, Studio One, FL Studio, Native Instruments, Arturia: Probably no problem, because you always can activate those again (i think, not sure about Renoise and Acid Pro, but, the others should work).

iLok will probably be a problem, even though most developers issue 2 or more activations. If you have those on your iLok USB key, then you won't have a problem at all, i think. iLok soft might be a issue.

Zinstall Migration Kit Pro work for audio licence?
peace and love for all.

fx pansion,plogue, kaivo ,meldaproduction;it represents a lot of money.
peace and love for all.

Grodada wrote: Mon Dec 17, 2018 12:32 pm fx pansion,plogue, kaivo ,meldaproduction;it represents a lot of money.
If youve already authorised these you know how they work: fxpansion authorisation is tied to an account-based system, plogue is tied to a licensing file you would have been emailed, kaivo is a login to the website to get the downloader, melda is also a license file that you'll have been emailed.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

Return to “Computer Setup and System Configuration”