January Contest: Gossip

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

@DT

By 30 seconds in, I was hooked. Thank goodness I don't enter these anymore because I'd have zero chance in hell of topping this.

Good luck to the rest of you. You're gonna need it. :lol:

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:40 pm @DT

By 30 seconds in, I was hooked. Thank goodness I don't enter these anymore because I'd have zero chance in hell of topping this.

Na

wagtunes wrote: Tue Jan 01, 2019 12:14 am When I bought my first guitar back in the 70s, I also bought a glass slide […]
A long time ago I bought a glass slide, shorty after I had a bunch of glass shards on my floor, then I bought the steel slide that I still have.

wagtunes wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 8:40 pm @DT

If you don't enter you will never know. There's also the taking part aspect.
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:02 pmIf you don't enter you will never know. There's also the taking part aspect.
He's the greatest songwriter that ever lived, but the rest of us simple simians here don't appreciate his genius, so he's happy with sulking in the corner while moaning loudly about us simple simians.

farlukar wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:14 pm
The Noodlist wrote: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:02 pmIf you don't enter you will never know. There's also the taking part aspect.
He's the greatest songwriter that ever lived, but the rest of us simple simians here don't appreciate his genius, so he's happy with sulking in the corner while moaning loudly about us simple simians.
Greatest songwriter that ever lived? Hardly. Sulking? No. Just lost interest in contests. I prefer to spend my time making the music I like to make without genre and time restrictions. I simply get no enjoyment out of that. However, I still do enjoy listening to the tracks you guys make.

From Page 1: Sorry I'm late to the party. Don't sing and take your clothes off in public Wagtunes. Unless your at a nude beach smoking some choice, then bring your g-tar and rock the fire ring.

Oh page 2 has slide guitar. Mmmm hmmm.

Page 3 has a Neil f++cking Diamond-tastic reference which is sexy.

Page 4....so I forgot I read page 1 already. I'm not listening to you Donkey until I'm done with mine. I had to load 4 donkeys into a trailer once and they were not nice, but I got it done. Is there a point to that story? Why did I have to take 4 donkeys to the market? Wagtunes get off your damn violin and make some noise. You clearly like hanging out in here...why not contribute.

Tbase2000 wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:54 am Page 4....so I forgot I read page 1 already. I'm not listening to you Donkey until I'm done with mine. I had to load 4 donkeys into a trailer once and they were not nice, but I got it done. Is there a point to that story? Why did I have to take 4 donkeys to the market? Wagtunes get off your damn violin and make some noise. You clearly like hanging out in here...why not contribute.
No incentive, no desire, no time

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:36 am
My unrefined, psychic abilities tell me only 2 of the 3 is true.

Jonny Quest wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:50 pm
wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:36 am
My unrefined, psychic abilities tell me only 2 of the 3 is true.
Actually, I don't have time. I'm working on my latest CD and taking ridiculous amounts of time on each track, something I've never done before, and on top of that, I'm the new treasurer of our church so that's like a part time job by itself. Entering contests isn't even on the radar for me anymore. I can just about attend to my business these days.

wagtunes wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:33 pm I'm working on my latest CD and taking ridiculous amounts of time on each track, something I've never done before, and on top of that
:tu:

arghhh . . . this is a little harder than first appears
whatever I might submit, you guys are gonna say that doesn't sound all that blue ... all that tragic ...
think I've got the instrumentals, gotta add some "blue" vocals to i
if you want to offer feedback, check the SC link below to preview the track & lemmee know what u thinc
peace
Last edited by Mister Natural on Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
expert only on what it feels like to be me
https://soundcloud.com/mrnatural-1/tracks

Return to “Music Cafe”