SampleTank 4 on the way

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
SampleTank SampleTank 3 SampleTank 4 SampleTank 4 MAX SampleTank 4 SE SampleTank Custom Shop

None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

jcgam wrote: Sat Jan 05, 2019 4:33 pm Why are so many people here upset about the price? Don't you realize how much effort it takes to create and support a product like this?
Because its a KVR rule that EVERY IK thread will ultimately become about price. Lol
I read more than post = I listen more than I talk

I'd like to give a bit of perspective here. Because of previous purchases and the I.K. Christmas gift of $25 I had accumulated $57 in jam points. That meant that my purchase price from SampleTank 4 Max was $142.99. I would have bought SampleTank 3 Max for that (52 GB) but I get SampleTank 4 Max (250 GB). It true that I don't have a patch list for ST4 Max or a lot of sound samples but I do know what ST3 sounds like and I doubt very much if the good folks at I.K. Multimedia have made ST4 sound worse. Great deal as far as I'm concerned.
Rainguitar is a writer and musician living in Sherwood Park, Alberta. He is known by his pseudonym "T.K. Boomer" which he uses to write science fiction. Music production is a hobby.

In the second ill Factor video he gives a quick tour of editing sounds (not price, sorry :) ):

https://youtu.be/mJx5aa3tEJY

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:42 pm In the second ill Factor video he gives a quick tour of editing sounds (not price, sorry :) ):

https://youtu.be/mJx5aa3tEJY
Can't edit price? Why you son of a...

https://youtu.be/AA2hHPPwtmQ

I just want to thank you to IK. They always try to make the better prices and with group buys and jampoints someone with low budget for now, like me, Can access pretty good sounds.

Bought Modo and Sampletank 4. Thanks ik for all the effort, I know that it’s hard being a supermegacorporative evil mastermind who tries to please everyone

Keep rockin

Ps: now make something like modo guitar and drums, modo horns Modo piano and all modo things you can make, Modo bass sounds cool

Peter, how're the instrument lists coming? Is there an ETA? Are you able to provide assurance that there will be a window between the release of the lists and end of the pre-order offers? Thanks.

songshark wrote: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:10 pm Peter, how're the instrument lists coming? Is there an ETA? Are you able to provide assurance that there will be a window between the release of the lists and end of the pre-order offers? Thanks.
It is coming along very well and the pre-order period has been extended so we will have that list as soon as possible for those who would like to use it in their decision-making process.

The pre-order has been extended to the release date and is officially posted here.

We also have a total of five videos from ill Factor, here is #3:

https://youtu.be/UcnFEM-NOeU

The specs page now lists VST 2 as one of the supported formats.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:29 am
We also have a total of five videos from ill Factor, here is #3:
These videos have me very excited for the new interface. I'm actually looking forward to the new features & workflow way much more than any new sounds! :tu:

Can't wait for the new release to arrive! :hyper:
Windows 10 and too many plugins

The player on the demo song page is annoying you can't fast forward or skip to the next tune.
I went to soundclound.
What are the demos made with? Sampletank 4 SE, sampletank 4,sampletank 4 max? It would be helpfull
to have demos of each version.Rock demos are ok.I hope more are coming.

bill45 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:06 pm The player on the demo song page is annoying you can't fast forward or skip to the next tune.
I went to soundclound.
What are the demos made with? Sampletank 4 SE, sampletank 4,sampletank 4 max? It would be helpfull
There are sounds used from all versions. You can skip ahead within each track and skip forward. Once you start playing, there's a bar at the bottom with a timeline and controls.

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:54 pm
bill45 wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:06 pm The player on the demo song page is annoying you can't fast forward or skip to the next tune.
I went to soundclound.
There are sounds used from all versions. You can skip ahead within each track and skip forward. Once you start playing, there's a bar at the bottom with a timeline and controls.
Thanks, I wish I knew which tunes were done with which version.
I'd like to know what I'm getting.Big fan of ST3.I'm gonna get syntronic stuff too.

We've added a master list of what's in SampleTank 4 MAX here: https://www.ikmultimedia.com/products/s ... nfo#sounds (bottom of the page).

Return to “Instruments”