Beta testers for upcoming synth plugin wanted

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Anything new? :)

Not yet, I've done a few fixes and stuff, when I have a couple more I will do a beta test round 2 with notes on what changed.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Beta 2 released with a bunch of big and small fixes and touch ups.
All beta testers should have gotten an email by now, if not let me know.
I Increased the font size.... better or worse?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

...and before...
The difference is not really huge, font size is from 14 to 16.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Hi David is there a newer Beta yet?

Now a new beta is out, emails are sent out.
If anyone didn't get an email drop me a line at info at gudaaudio.com
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Cool thank you David

nice one! seems to be quite stable atm! :D

Yes this is more stable than the last one for sure.

Good, especially since I didn't really add anything "fun" in this one. It was mostly fixes.

Not adding "fun" is only half truth, I did but it's turned off in the build since it is not yet finished. I started adding another oscillator mode which is wavetable oscillator that can load external wave tables, which in practice for now means Serum wave tables and a mode that can generate wavetables and stuff. This is all a couple of versions in the future though and the initial release probably wont have it, it will likely come in one of the first updates.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

I should probably add reordering of effects before the other oscillator mode since it one of the most asked after features.
David Guda gudaaudio.com

Wow...that would be a nice addition for sure :D

When this is released will there be any possible side-grade options for EuterpeXL users?

onerob: I haven't decided yet, it's also technical. I'm not sure how to do that on ShareIt (the site that handles payments and serial sendouts).
I will likely have cheap introduction price at least....and price is one point I haven't quite decided about yet either :)
David Guda gudaaudio.com

OK, thanks!

Return to “Instruments”