AcidLab Miami

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:14 pm if you're using multiple outs on the drums, im assuming a mixer somewhere in your set up.
does it have send/return for routing fx?

that way, one pedal could be used on the different channels with different levels.
yup.
my other modular synth is a bugbrand

vurt wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:14 pm if you're using multiple outs on the drums, im assuming a mixer somewhere in your set up.

that way, one pedal could be used on the different channels with different levels.
:dog:

Yes, of course. I was too invested in the Octatrack solution to see the wider options.
A cheap mixer with send/return will do the exact same thing.
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

At this moment i have only AcidLab Miami.
I bought Boss BX 8 mixer .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mushy Mushy wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:19 pm

:dog:

Yes, of course. I was too invested in the Octatrack solution to see the wider options.
A cheap mixer with send/return will do the exact same thing.
Yes but Octatrack can be used for other great staff too i guess.

DoMath wrote: Mon Jan 14, 2019 3:57 pm

At this moment i have only AcidLab Miami.
I bought Boss BX 8 mixer .
you get two fx slots, each channel has 2 knobs to send that channels audio to the chosen effect :)

I dunno about acidlab Miami but here is a quote from a sound on sound review:
Scoffing at the idea of compromise, Acidlab have blessed the Miami with 11 individual quarter–inch outputs — a solid–feeling jack for every voice. Each is removed automatically from the regular mono output as soon as an individual jack is plumbed in.
So if that is accurate and you want delay on all except maybe kick and toms, plug one channel of the mixer ins from kick out, plug toms output(s) to other mixer input channel(s), and plug main mono out thru delay pedal to another mixer input. Everything will go thru delay pedal except those individual outputs you plugged into.

Or you could put the delay on a mixer send/return as was earlier described, and just turn up the echo send on the mixer channel with the main mono output from the drum machine.

As mushy said about 808, just take individual outs of all the drums you don't want with echo, whether you use a mixer send or run the pedal in series with main mono output.

Assuming the sound on sound quote is correct.

If i get correctly what u sad to my guys .

1. Connect Boss Delay pedal to mixer as a Return effect.
2. Connect Individually sounds from drummachine.
3. Adjust effect knobs on that channels , where i want to add that Boss Delay Effect.

I got right? :)

Yep
"I was wondering if you'd like to try Magic Mushrooms"
"Oooh I dont know. Sounds a bit scary"
"It's not scary. You just lose a sense of who you are and all that sh!t"

Thank you so much guys ! Much love

no probs :tu:

have fun :D

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”