Electric slide guitar?!

Official support for: orangetreesamples.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Has Orange Tree Samples ever thought of developing some kind of Evolution Series bottleneck electric slide guitar library in the near future (either a Stratocaster or Gibson Les Paul may be good guitars to use for the library). There don't seem to be too many good electric slide libraries on the market for Kontakt, and it would complement SLIDE Acoustic and SLIDE Lap Steel well.
Last edited by Schroeder1174 on Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I thought about that a while back, but forgot--yeah, that would be cool! Especially something that has both the slide playing as well as the fretted playing. The new Evolution engine is going to support slides like that, so the plan is to bring SLIDE Acoustic / Lap Steel in to that engine as well.
Greg Schlaepfer
Orange Tree Samples
Ultra-realistic sample libraries for Kontakt

Gregjazz wrote: Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:37 am The new Evolution engine is going to support slides like that, so the plan is to bring SLIDE Acoustic / Lap Steel in to that engine as well.
Great news! I guess that explains you not posting as much on the Forum lately? (developing the new Evolution engine, I mean) Anyway, good to see you around. :)

Return to “Orange Tree Samples”