MRatioMB a little (big) freebie :)

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hey folks,

MRatioMB, a powerful crossfader between the main input and the sidechain featuring our multiband engine, has been released for FREE as a gift for your continued support through all these years.

Vojtech
MeldaProduction MSoundFactory MDrummer MCompleteBundle The best plugins in the world :D

Sure if you don't mind this a lot more spewed all over you hard drive for just one plugin. Melda is the king of Bloatware. I avoid them like the plague. (don't care one little bit if anyone agrees) :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

What's the main use for this plugin?

Second location and there is more. I only have one of their plugins installed..... :lol:
Melda Bloat 2.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free. Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Cool :phones:
I never really used the free wideband version.
This version being multiband actually sounds like a much more interesting/creative way of blending between sound sources, targeting specific frequency ranges.
And free :oops: Thanks. :love:

Well ya should of just installed the rest of them, they're really good and you already got the presets ready :hihi:
Teksonik wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:37 pm Second location and there is more. I only have one of their plugins installed..... :lol:

Melda Bloat 2.png

Teksonik wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:34 pm Sure if you don't mind this a lot more spewed all over you hard drive for just one plugin. Melda is the king of Bloatware. I avoid them like the plague.
If you're unable to uncheck the plug ins you don't need in the installer, it's in fact better you keep away.
:dog:

Arrested Developer wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:47 pm
Teksonik wrote: Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:34 pm Sure if you don't mind this a lot more spewed all over you hard drive for just one plugin. Melda is the king of Bloatware. I avoid them like the plague.
If you're unable to uncheck the plug ins you don't need in the installer, it's in fact better you keep away.
:dog:
Did you try that before posting ? All I own is MReverb and that's all I checked during installation. Yet the installer spews all the files for every plugin they make all over your hard drive. It's been that way for awhile. Why ? Because it's more "convenient" for him. That's why Melda will never make it on to my studio computer.

So perhaps know what you're talking about before opening your mouth....so here's one back at you. :dog:

Teksonik wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:27 am Did you try that before posting ?
Yes, of course.I've been using Melda Plug ins since many years. And when i download their actual installer, i check those plug ins that i want, and uncheck those that i don't want.

Teksonik is right. It installs all of their plugins even if you un check the ones you dont want.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

ok, i'm on mac, maybe it's different on PCs.

Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:33 am Teksonik is right. It installs all of their plugins even if you un check the ones you dont want.
Really? I've not had that experience. Care to elaborate?
Is materialism devouring your musical output? :ud:

The Noodlist wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:03 am
Halonmusic wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:33 am Teksonik is right. It installs all of their plugins even if you un check the ones you dont want.
Really? I've not had that experience. Care to elaborate?
I guess I should explain that this was years ago. I haven't installed any plugins from them recently, so maybe its different now.
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Sounds like that's a bug from the past. I started using some of their plugs since last year and I haven't had any troubles like that with the installers.
Last edited by Tappistry on Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Those are not plugins at all, configuration settings and whatnot. But yes, they all get installed
whether you own those plugins or not. Only the selected plugins should actually be installed though.

Return to “Effects”