2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I was kind of interested in giving this a spin and I went through their sign up to get a download link by email. Close but no donut, so after not receiving any email (checked spam folder too), I tried to sign up again and it correctly informed me that I was, indeed, already signed up. I've tried dropping them a "contact us" email but I'm still being deafened by the sound of crickets...

Has anyone had any more luck than me? If so, is it worth the effort?

it's lush bro

Wasn't impressed by the tutorial. My cheesynes quota may have reached its limits, after buying the UVI String Machine 2, GForce M-Tron Pro and the UVI Retro Organ Suite.

In spite of this gettygether cheesy thing is free.

I gave them my email but never recieved links, not in spam folder either.

Strange that many of you haven't gotten the e-mail yet. :?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

From their Facebook Page

"[📢DISCLAIMER] A lot of you have tried to download G8TOR and Cheeze Machine 2 and we really appreciate it. Unfortunately, we are currently experiencing an issue with our email generating system that prevents us from sending the download link for our plugins. We are doing our best to solve the issue and we will let you know once we figure it out. Thanks for your patience. 🎹🎧"

Direct download from Vst4free, I don't know if it's legit, anyway http://www.vst4free.com/free_vst.php?pl ... _2&id=2964
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

Yes got it but not installed yet because the stupid installer forces a completely unnecessary restart

aMUSEd wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 am Yes got it but not installed yet because the stupid installer forces a completely unnecessary restart
Restart is required by Logic on High Sierra and up. We're looking at a workaround for next plugins.

Regarding the missing emails, it's really strange because many users are receiving them properly, but apparently there is a high percentage of missing ones. We're looking into it.

Meanwhile if you haven't received your links, please send a support ticket at https://www.2getheraudio.com/support/ and we'll send them directly.
Just don't risk installing some malware by downloading from a shady site like vst4free !

Big Tick wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:36 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 am Yes got it but not installed yet because the stupid installer forces a completely unnecessary restart
Restart is required by Logic on High Sierra and up. We're looking at a workaround for next plugins.
Actually, most plugins do not need a restart anymore. Not sure what they are doing but the AUs are usually registered after install without reboot. At least in my experience.
Follow me on Youtube for videos on spatial and immersive audio production.

Yeah apparently you can work around it by restarting the coreaudio daemon, or something gory like that. We'll do that in the upcoming ones.

Got the email, installed on win 10, wasn't asked to restart.

I noticed the installer installed the .aax and .au versions even though all I wanted was the vst version.

mgw38 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:57 pm
Big Tick wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:36 pm
Actually, most plugins do not need a restart anymore. Not sure what they are doing but the AUs are usually registered after install without reboot. At least in my experience.
I'm not on High Sierra and it should be optional

I got Cheeze Machine 2 without any problems some 10 days ago, but didn't install it until yesterday because restarting was inconvenient at the time.

But it's a really lush and nice freebie, with a lot of tweaking options.

Thank you very much, 2getheraudio!

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

Spitfire31 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:33 pm I got Cheeze Machine 2 without any problems some 10 days ago, but didn't install it until yesterday because restarting was inconvenient at the time.

But it's a really lush and nice freebie, with a lot of tweaking options.

Thank you very much, 2getheraudio!

/Joachim
I managed to trick the computer into not restarting using an open document to interrupt it - let's see if it causes a problem.

Return to “Instruments”