Zeta +2

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
Konstantinos L
KVRer
3 posts since 17 Jan, 2019

Post Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:22 am

Hello there,
i have an issue with Zeta +2 running in FL studio 12.1.3 x 64.Everytime opening the project,Zeta+2 doesn't play the selected sound unless i choose it again from Zeta's bank.
If i stop playing the project and press play again the same problem,nothing ghanges.The selected sound is awesome (Keyboards-Chill Me BT) and i try to solve this but...!
All the other vsts playing really good.
Any help will be thankfull.

zzz00m
KVRAF
1794 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Re: Zeta +2

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:30 pm

I use Z3TA+2 in several other DAWs, and have never seen this. A DAW should save the plugin state with the project.
Windows 10; with instruments from Ableton, AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, PreSonus, Seaweed Audio, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...

chk071
KVRAF
19324 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: Zeta +2

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:36 pm

Konstantinos L wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:22 am
Hello there,
i have an issue with Zeta +2 running in FL studio 12.1.3 x 64.Everytime opening the project,Zeta+2 doesn't play the selected sound unless i choose it again from Zeta's bank.
If i stop playing the project and press play again the same problem,nothing ghanges.The selected sound is awesome (Keyboards-Chill Me BT) and i try to solve this but...!
All the other vsts playing really good.
Any help will be thankfull.
Where did you get FL Studio?

Halonmusic
KVRAF
1897 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: Zeta +2

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:46 pm

chk071 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:36 pm
Konstantinos L wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:22 am
Hello there,
i have an issue with Zeta +2 running in FL studio 12.1.3 x 64.Everytime opening the project,Zeta+2 doesn't play the selected sound unless i choose it again from Zeta's bank.
If i stop playing the project and press play again the same problem,nothing ghanges.The selected sound is awesome (Keyboards-Chill Me BT) and i try to solve this but...!
All the other vsts playing really good.
Any help will be thankfull.
Where did you get FL Studio?
You think he is using a cracked version ? :hihi:

User avatar
DJErmac
KVRian
794 posts since 25 Apr, 2009 from France

Re: Zeta +2

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:58 pm

12.1.3 is not the latest version. You should update to the latest version of FL Studio first. :D

ENV1
KVRAF
2445 posts since 31 Aug, 2011

Re: Zeta +2

Post Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:35 am

Konstantinos L wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:22 am
Hello there,
i have an issue with Zeta +2 running in FL studio 12.1.3 x 64.Everytime opening the project,Zeta+2 doesn't play the selected sound unless i choose it again from Zeta's bank.
If i stop playing the project and press play again the same problem,nothing ghanges.The selected sound is awesome (Keyboards-Chill Me BT) and i try to solve this but...!
All the other vsts playing really good.
Any help will be thankfull.
The description of the problem sounds all too familiar so im pretty sure that the MIDI file youre using on that track contains at least 1 Program Change event. (Most likely right at the beginning.) If the assumption is correct then all you have to do is remove the PC event from the MIDI clip and the problem will automatically go away for good.

(Im not sure how this works in FLStudio, (or whether its possible there at all), but in other hosts like for instance REAPER editing events is a piece of cake because all you have to do is select an event-category and then simply add/edit/remove events as desired.)

chk071
KVRAF
19324 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: Zeta +2

Post Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:38 am

Halonmusic wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:46 pm
chk071 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:36 pm
Konstantinos L wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:22 am
Hello there,
i have an issue with Zeta +2 running in FL studio 12.1.3 x 64.Everytime opening the project,Zeta+2 doesn't play the selected sound unless i choose it again from Zeta's bank.
If i stop playing the project and press play again the same problem,nothing ghanges.The selected sound is awesome (Keyboards-Chill Me BT) and i try to solve this but...!
All the other vsts playing really good.
Any help will be thankfull.
Where did you get FL Studio?
You think he is using a cracked version ? :hihi:
Well... now you've blown it, right? :P Doubt he'll ever come back to this now...

Even though it's pretty obvious. Why would he use an old FLS version otherwise, with lifetime upgrades for it, and even successive versions for version 12. And, posting in this forum, when he could well post this in the Cakewalk forum as well.

Konstantinos L
KVRer
3 posts since 17 Jan, 2019

Re: Zeta +2

Post Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:37 am

ENV1 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:35 am
Konstantinos L wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:22 am
Hello there,
i have an issue with Zeta +2 running in FL studio 12.1.3 x 64.Everytime opening the project,Zeta+2 doesn't play the selected sound unless i choose it again from Zeta's bank.
If i stop playing the project and press play again the same problem,nothing ghanges.The selected sound is awesome (Keyboards-Chill Me BT) and i try to solve this but...!
All the other vsts playing really good.
Any help will be thankfull.
The description of the problem sounds all too familiar so im pretty sure that the MIDI file youre using on that track contains at least 1 Program Change event. (Most likely right at the beginning.) If the assumption is correct then all you have to do is remove the PC event from the MIDI clip and the problem will automatically go away for good.

(Im not sure how this works in FLStudio, (or whether its possible there at all), but in other hosts like for instance REAPER editing events is a piece of cake because all you have to do is select an event-category and then simply add/edit/remove events as desired.)
Thank you for your feedback,i will try this.

Konstantinos L
KVRer
3 posts since 17 Jan, 2019

Re: Zeta +2

Post Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:09 am

Konstantinos L wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:37 am
ENV1 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:35 am
Konstantinos L wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:22 am
Hello there,
i have an issue with Zeta +2 running in FL studio 12.1.3 x 64.Everytime opening the project,Zeta+2 doesn't play the selected sound unless i choose it again from Zeta's bank.
If i stop playing the project and press play again the same problem,nothing ghanges.The selected sound is awesome (Keyboards-Chill Me BT) and i try to solve this but...!
All the other vsts playing really good.
Any help will be thankfull.
The description of the problem sounds all too familiar so im pretty sure that the MIDI file youre using on that track contains at least 1 Program Change event. (Most likely right at the beginning.) If the assumption is correct then all you have to do is remove the PC event from the MIDI clip and the problem will automatically go away for good.

(Im not sure how this works in FLStudio, (or whether its possible there at all), but in other hosts like for instance REAPER editing events is a piece of cake because all you have to do is select an event-category and then simply add/edit/remove events as desired.)
Thank you for your feedback,i will try this.
I had to "Midi Forget" an automation in Zeta+2.
Thank you again.

omac
KVRist
156 posts since 13 Jul, 2009

Re: Zeta +2

Post Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:48 pm

chk071 - sometimes you just stay with an earlier version. I only recently moved on from FL 11. 11 is still my primary one though. I've got FL 20, but it's slow going. I can use it, but it's not 'flowing' yet. Why didn't I upgrade? FL 11 had everything I needed, and I've never needed to have the latest and greatest. I finally upgraded because of the new mixer improvements ... and because my brother surprised me with a gift of an Akai Fire.

Halonmusic
KVRAF
1897 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: Zeta +2

Post Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:15 pm

chk071 wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:38 am
Halonmusic wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:46 pm
chk071 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:36 pm
Konstantinos L wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:22 am
Hello there,
i have an issue with Zeta +2 running in FL studio 12.1.3 x 64.Everytime opening the project,Zeta+2 doesn't play the selected sound unless i choose it again from Zeta's bank.
If i stop playing the project and press play again the same problem,nothing ghanges.The selected sound is awesome (Keyboards-Chill Me BT) and i try to solve this but...!
All the other vsts playing really good.
Any help will be thankfull.
Where did you get FL Studio?
You think he is using a cracked version ? :hihi:
Well... now you've blown it, right? :P Doubt he'll ever come back to this now...

Even though it's pretty obvious. Why would he use an old FLS version otherwise, with lifetime upgrades for it, and even successive versions for version 12. And, posting in this forum, when he could well post this in the Cakewalk forum as well.
Sorry :lol:

Maybe he should post it in Image-Line's forum :D

User avatar
Aliens
KVRian
726 posts since 2 Oct, 2016 from DogGirlDon't

Re: Zeta +2

Post Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:53 pm

Why? Do they own Z3ta now?

Halonmusic
KVRAF
1897 posts since 13 Nov, 2015 from Norway

Re: Zeta +2

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:55 am

No. He is using a cracked versions of fl studio.

User avatar
Aliens
KVRian
726 posts since 2 Oct, 2016 from DogGirlDon't

Re: Zeta +2

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:07 am

There's no evidence to suggest that's the case.

ENV1
KVRAF
2445 posts since 31 Aug, 2011

Re: Zeta +2

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 1:41 am

Konstantinos L wrote: I had to "Midi Forget" an automation in Zeta+2.
Thank you again.
Youre welcome.

Glad i could help.

omac wrote: I've got FL 20, but it's slow going. I can use it, but it's not 'flowing' yet. Why didn't I upgrade? FL 11 had everything I needed, and I've never needed to have the latest and greatest.
How dare you say something so reasonable. Now youve ruined the whole thread for all the armchair Judges who think its amusing to find people guilty of a crime without a shred of evidence, no proof whatsoever, and not having spoken with them even once.

You just cant do that. Anyone who is using an older version of a software must be a crook, its automatic, end of story. You are probably too, else you would be using the latest nightly build from 2 hours ago and not stuff as old as that. And dont even think about denying it. You are not only guilty until proven innocent, you dont even need to try proving your innocence because its an open-and-shut case and youd probably be lying anyway. So get with the program. You are using an old version, your guilt has therefore been established beyond a reasonable doubt, the police will escort you to court as soon as theyre finished booking the 529 other users of old software that were unmasked this morning.

Return to “Instruments”