2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Aww man, I'm psyched about this! And I dig that the company donates half the proceeds to a cause of our choice and you can name your own price on their commercial products. How cool is that!

Russell Grand wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:42 pm Aww man, I'm psyched about this! And I dig that the company donates half the proceeds to a cause of our choice and you can name your own price on their commercial products. How cool is that!
Thanks man ! You haven't seen anything yet, we're just getting started :)

Big Tick wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:36 pm
aMUSEd wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:38 am Yes got it but not installed yet because the stupid installer forces a completely unnecessary restart
Restart is required by Logic on High Sierra and up. We're looking at a workaround for next plugins...
Re: Logic High Sierra, logging out / in makes it too, no need to restart.

Hi Big Tick.. what happened to your site? What happens now to us your clients that has bought your products like rhino?

surreal wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:15 pm Hi Big Tick.. what happened to your site? What happens now to us your clients that has bought your products like rhino?
I am wondering about this also.
:!:

JamminFool wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:22 pm
surreal wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:15 pm Hi Big Tick.. what happened to your site? What happens now to us your clients that has bought your products like rhino?
I am wondering about this also.
:!:
me too
12 years old PC running :Reaper;Reason;Dune;Zampler;Kontakr;Reaktor;and many others countless vst :D

The hosting provider updated php version and broke the site badly. I'm still working on getting it back online.
Meanwhile if you need to retrieve your Rhino key file, just email or PM me here.

The ReformFX is fantastic with great presets getting you started and together with the great explaining videos really my most used multiFX now !

Thanks tatanka ! Spread the word !

I've made a NKS template for this to be used in NI Keyboards and Maschine:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wg6qs7turg4o ... 3XjBa?dl=0

Includes mapped controller template, database integration files and thumbnails

Presets are saved too (also added a bonus one)

Big Tick wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:22 pm The hosting provider updated php version and broke the site badly. I'm still working on getting it back online.
Meanwhile if you need to retrieve your Rhino key file, just email or PM me here.
Thank you Big Tick

aMUSEd wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:55 pm I've made a NKS template for this to be used in NI Keyboards and Maschine:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wg6qs7turg4o ... 3XjBa?dl=0

Includes mapped controller template, database integration files and thumbnails

Presets are saved too (also added a bonus one)
A friend on the NI forum (Christos) was able to make some previews too so the NKS version is now Komplete :)

Just downloaded and installed all four plugins from 2getheraudio (including CM2). Really strange that the installer(s) would ask for a reboot on macOS. Makes me wonder if something unusual got installed. This never happened to me with other audio plugins and it’s very rare for an app to ask for a reboot, unless they integrate with OS functions in some way. Not noticing anything really weird in the receipts from 2getheraudio/qubiq packages but it does give me pause.

Big Tick, give us an Angelina 2
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Return to “Instruments”