2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
User avatar
Russell Grand
KVRAF
1663 posts since 22 May, 2017

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:42 am

Aww man, I'm psyched about this! And I dig that the company donates half the proceeds to a cause of our choice and you can name your own price on their commercial products. How cool is that!

Big Tick
KVRAF
3225 posts since 29 May, 2001 from New York, NY

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:46 am

Russell Grand wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:42 am
Aww man, I'm psyched about this! And I dig that the company donates half the proceeds to a cause of our choice and you can name your own price on their commercial products. How cool is that!
Thanks man ! You haven't seen anything yet, we're just getting started :)

nordickvr
KVRian
990 posts since 29 Sep, 2013

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:42 am

Big Tick wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 6:36 am
aMUSEd wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:38 am
Yes got it but not installed yet because the stupid installer forces a completely unnecessary restart
Restart is required by Logic on High Sierra and up. We're looking at a workaround for next plugins...
Re: Logic High Sierra, logging out / in makes it too, no need to restart.

surreal
KVRian
1140 posts since 3 Dec, 2006

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:15 am

Hi Big Tick.. what happened to your site? What happens now to us your clients that has bought your products like rhino?

JamminFool
KVRian
1064 posts since 16 Apr, 2004

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:22 am

surreal wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:15 am
Hi Big Tick.. what happened to your site? What happens now to us your clients that has bought your products like rhino?
I am wondering about this also.
:!:

User avatar
reusenoise
KVRian
820 posts since 23 Oct, 2009 from Italy

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:36 am

JamminFool wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:22 am
surreal wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:15 am
Hi Big Tick.. what happened to your site? What happens now to us your clients that has bought your products like rhino?
I am wondering about this also.
:!:
me too

Big Tick
KVRAF
3225 posts since 29 May, 2001 from New York, NY

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:22 am

The hosting provider updated php version and broke the site badly. I'm still working on getting it back online.
Meanwhile if you need to retrieve your Rhino key file, just email or PM me here.

tatanka
KVRian
959 posts since 13 Jan, 2014

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:35 am

The ReformFX is fantastic with great presets getting you started and together with the great explaining videos really my most used multiFX now !

Big Tick
KVRAF
3225 posts since 29 May, 2001 from New York, NY

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:45 am

Thanks tatanka ! Spread the word !

User avatar
aMUSEd
KVRAF
30505 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:55 am

I've made a NKS template for this to be used in NI Keyboards and Maschine:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wg6qs7turg4o ... 3XjBa?dl=0

Includes mapped controller template, database integration files and thumbnails

Presets are saved too (also added a bonus one)

surreal
KVRian
1140 posts since 3 Dec, 2006

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:39 am

Big Tick wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 9:22 am
The hosting provider updated php version and broke the site badly. I'm still working on getting it back online.
Meanwhile if you need to retrieve your Rhino key file, just email or PM me here.
Thank you Big Tick

User avatar
aMUSEd
KVRAF
30505 posts since 14 Sep, 2002 from In teh net

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:56 pm

aMUSEd wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 10:55 am
I've made a NKS template for this to be used in NI Keyboards and Maschine:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wg6qs7turg4o ... 3XjBa?dl=0

Includes mapped controller template, database integration files and thumbnails

Presets are saved too (also added a bonus one)
A friend on the NI forum (Christos) was able to make some previews too so the NKS version is now Komplete :)

Enkerli
KVRist
101 posts since 31 Jan, 2017

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:35 pm

Just downloaded and installed all four plugins from 2getheraudio (including CM2). Really strange that the installer(s) would ask for a reboot on macOS. Makes me wonder if something unusual got installed. This never happened to me with other audio plugins and it’s very rare for an app to ask for a reboot, unless they integrate with OS functions in some way. Not noticing anything really weird in the receipts from 2getheraudio/qubiq packages but it does give me pause.

Big Tick
KVRAF
3225 posts since 29 May, 2001 from New York, NY

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:03 am


HunterKiller
KVRAF
2017 posts since 10 Mar, 2006

Re: 2getheraudio Cheeze Machine 2...Anyone got it yet?

Post Thu Feb 14, 2019 1:28 am

Big Tick, give us an Angelina 2
"The educated person is one who knows how to find out what he does not know" - George Simmel
“It's what you learn after you know it all that counts.” - John Wooden

Return to “Instruments”