Remove

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

The shop is ready!

Your site doesn't load correctly on my smartphone. There is text covering other text.

Was wondering what the synths were coded with. Someone asked earlier but you didn't respond.

Flowstone.

Yes its dsprobotics flowstone.

Sadly its made with flowstone. But the sound is outstanding.

i bet

All plugins are now free feel free to test them out. Will be glad to get feedback. Give me as much feedback as possible to improve the plugins.

All links are doesn’t work

Site goes crazy on phone screen so I'll check it out when I get home.

What's the catch with all going suddenly free?

Instead of being able to download anything, I get sent to another site that tries to get me to sign up for a credit card.
Possibly, your website might have been hacked.

It's because he's using mediafire to host the files which comes with lots of dodgy ads on the site and it seems they've been expired

@Yobare you're better off hosting the vsts via google drive or dropbox if you're trying to host for free

everything about this is just so wrong

Some boahosaisai wants to show me notifications.. Can't download anything unless I accept that = pass. If someone downloads those all and wants to share a dropbox link or something, I'll reconsider :hihi:

I´m sorry but this message appears:😮😨

Something appears to be missing…
The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire. Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.
Mongo Bit :)

Everything is fixed now. All dls are working. Sry but i made some big updates to make the vsts more user friendly. They load faster and use little less cpu on multi layer. Next time i update i promisse not this problem. Sry for this.

Return to “Instruments”