Vecto Synth from Rob Papen

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Did you guys see his video stream from earlier today?
It was in RE format, but now it will be available in VST/AU/AAX:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVfZuLGZY9Y

looks pretty fun! FYI I am interested in your handle there? You an amigan too?

outcastrising wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 3:33 am looks pretty fun! FYI I am interested in your handle there? You an amigan too?
Before I switched over to the PC world (around 1995/1996) I owned an Amiga 2000 so I came up with Examigan (as in not an '"Amigan" anymore) for a few sites as my handle/name. I did buy the 'Amiga Forever' product by Cloanto for the PC, but that's getting off-topic now so... :hihi:

I bought the RE years ago... It has a kind off workstation synth from the 90's vibe to it. I guess that can be fun if you're in the mood for such a thing.

Breach The Sky wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:55 pm I bought the RE years ago... It has a kind off workstation synth from the 90's vibe to it. I guess that can be fun if you're in the mood for such a thing.
Definitely seems to be in line with Wavestation and D-50 sounds, particularly choirs, strings, and bells.

Looks like an update to COFX's Vectrik to me - which would be logical, considering it was one of Jon's last synths before he hooked up with Rob.

ew
A spectral heretic...

Has anyone used the Vecto Rack Extension? Could you give us a little review/opinion on it?
Thanks!

its been released

Sounds great! I was just watching the video again and at 49:42 (or so) I felt like saying:
No bass bank? Rob,it's right there... "06 Basses 01" in the Bank Manager over on the right side. :)

Not interested. Never going to waste money on rp synth again.

Do tell.

But does it have that "Reason" sound to it? :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Just tried it, nice little synth. Its vector stuff might be compared to the one in Blue II.
Vecto is not yet nks like the other RP synths.

Downloaded, tried, uninstalled.
yzcoruhT

Any way to import your own samples? That alone would be a major selling point. I can't believe how difficult is is to find a vector sampler with the ability to crossfade between samples. You'd think the market would be flooded with them.

Return to “Instruments”