Fathom Synth Development Thread

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS
Fathom Synth

Hi, this is in Bitwig 2.5 (beta) and Studio One 4. I tried the settings you suggested, but it didn't seem to help much. I just tried it with Analog Saw and Filter VCF. Anyway, I'll get in touch with you via your support channel, so I won't derail this thread (as I get the impression that this is an isolated case, so this probably won't be of much use to others).

Just a quick update.

Fathom Version 2.25 will have save-able drag and drop modulators.

Favorite modulators can be saved to the Modulator browser folder with a single mouse click from the mod matrix modulator list.

Then you can just click and drag your favorite modulators onto a dial and all operations necessary to add a modulation using that modulator to a dial are done for you without a single extra click being necessary.

Also there are some cool fade-in graphics when the modulator hovers over a dial.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:phones: Fathom Version 2.25 Released!

Click and Drag Modulators! + Real Time Filter Graphs!
Last edited by FathomSynth on Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

What is a beta test contest?
I am already a beta tester, what do I have to do to be in with a chance of winning a prize?
Melda Production & United Plugins
Surface Studio = i7, 32gb, SSD.
Windows 11. Bitwig, Reaper, Live. MTotal.
Audiofuse, Adam Audio monitors + sub, iLoud MTM.
Polybrute, Summit, Pro 3, Tempest, Syntakt, AH2.
Ableton Push 2, Roli Seaboard Block.

OK, We have a winner for the contest: "Vladimir"!
Many thanks to everyone who participated.

:phones: Fathom Version 2.26 Released.

www.fathomsynth.com/updates

so many updates
my newest sounds:
https://soundcloud.com/the-das-kaput

Cakewalk by BandLab, Komplete 13, Maschine 2 (MKI & Jam), Fathom Synth, Guitars, Jam Origin MIDI Guitar, EXH Superego+ etc

wetdentist wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:04 pm so many updates
Hmmm agree :arrow: too many too often :?:

Nobody says that you have to update to every release. Read the change log and see if anything applies to you, then either do or don't.

I thank the developer for making quick fixes readily available. :tu:

There are some commercial plugins that never get an update. [AIR, I'm looking at you!]
Windows 10 and too many plugins

MFXxx wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:56 pm
wetdentist wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:04 pm so many updates
Hmmm agree :arrow: too many too often :?:
If Fathom had an office of coders with different levels of skill,
frequent updates could be an issue, but with a one-man shop,
the one man knows exactly what's going on at all levels.
Doesn't have to worry if Egbert in cubicle 7,
had a bad hair Tuesday, or if the marketing guy
remembered to contact the right magazines.
Cheers

True, though I do see the point if updates were too frequent.

But normally I have an update approximately once a month, and if you check the web site feature log this can be verified. This will continue for 2019 since I have massive features planned such as spectral morphing, analog emulation and CUDA GPU x64 processing. Once that is complete Fathom will literally be the fastest synth on the market by several factors.

What happened last week is that we had a massive global beta test of 2.25 with testers in USA, Brazil, Russia and the Netherlands, and there were a few minor bugs so I wanted to get the new release of 2.26 out immediately.

Everett.. I love uoyr brain :hug:

Distorted Horizon wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:03 pm Everett.. I love uoyr brain :hug:
I should avoid whiskey :dog: :oops:

Lmao, it's ok, drinking is permitted in this thread.

singlemalt.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

fathom.png
:phones: Fathom Version 2.27 Released.
www.fathomsynth.com/updates

Return to “Instruments”