IL FLEX

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

DJErmac wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 2:48 pm
Will Flex be finally released or will I have to torture puppies ?
Didn’t someone use that line for the release of Dune 3? :hihi:

Examigan wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:01 pm
I don't remember this... :D
Please don’t read the above post. It’s a stupid one. Simply pass.

Are there any screenshots of this one yet?

Never mind...I saw the partial screen they posted after I logged in to my IL account. Doesn’t show much there though. :?

"5 types of synthesis" sort of makes me think of a modern take on Sytrus (additive/subtractive/FM/waveshaping) maybe with added Wavetable capabilities or something. That would be pretty cool, especially if, unlike Sytrus, there are modulatable waveshapers like Z3ta+2.
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Greenstorm33 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:49 pm "5 types of synthesis" sort of makes me think of a modern take on Sytrus (additive/subtractive/FM/waveshaping) maybe with added Wavetable capabilities or something.
Spectral...

Is it a gol synth or Maxx claster?
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Heard it's gonne have a 3D XY pad that will feature a Z.

Advanced simplicity ?

I think GOL has left I.L building
Eyeball exchanging
Soul calibrating ..frequencies

Seems like Image Line's take on Synthmaster. Or a modern approach on Sytrus, as Greenstorm33 said. Ambitious and supercharged, just like Sytrus and Harmor before this one. Nothing really new in the demo sounds, but if the user interface is well thought out, that could be interesting.
MAN FROM SPACE
Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/artist/135uz9UwHtdXZgiFyAc3oz
SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/manfromspace

GumRoad (FREE Ableton racks and synth presets): https://gumroad.com/manfromspace

FLEX Revealed [rather anti-climactic]

From Site Admin Scott at Image Line Forum about FLEX:

Time to tell you the facts of life about FLEX ...

-FLEX will be free for all FL Studio owners (Fruity, Fire, Producer, Signature etc).

-FLEX won't give you access to the deep controls of the synth. It will allow you to control only what the patch designers allow (via UI and Macros). Later there may be a paid plugin, FLEXXX which will expose all (but we are yet to decide if and when this will happen).

-There will be lots of free content for it

-There will be lots of additional purchase content available for it. This content will be inexpensive.

-It does sound awesome
“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.” -Miles Davis

scott_free wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:05 pm FLEX Revealed [rather anti-climactic]

From Site Admin Scott at Image Line Forum about FLEX:

Time to tell you the facts of life about FLEX ...

-FLEX will be free for all FL Studio owners (Fruity, Fire, Producer, Signature etc).

-FLEX won't give you access to the deep controls of the synth. It will allow you to control only what the patch designers allow (via UI and Macros). Later there may be a paid plugin, FLEXXX which will expose all (but we are yet to decide if and when this will happen).

-There will be lots of free content for it

-There will be lots of additional purchase content available for it. This content will be inexpensive.

-It does sound awesome
I dunno, I think this is pretty cool that there'll be something on offer for free to FL users, even if it is just a glorified patch machine. And I'm also looking forward to seeing if they end up doing the FLEXXX version. :hyper:

FLEX is a pretty dumb name for something with very limited patching potential
Softsynth addict and electronic music enthusiast.
"Destruction is the work of an afternoon. Creation is the work of a lifetime."

Examigan wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:01 pm
And synthmaster :hihi:

Return to “Instruments”