New psytrance plugin instrument

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Hello guys,

I found this new plugin instrument for psytrance, check the video https://youtu.be/0XkAgWYxllQ

Has anyone tried this toy?

Cheers,
Soundix3

Haven't tried it. Any good?
EnergyXT3 - LMMS - FL Studio | Roland SH201 - Waldorf Rocket | SoundCloud - Bandcamp

Guys, I forgot to attach product link: https://eplex7.com/eplex7dsp/index.php/ ... t-win-mac/

Nice sounding plugin, lot's of well fitted patches for the genre!
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure."
Checkout my blog: VST Plugins Free Download.

This is a super interesting company they got a ton of plugins on their site. I don't make Psytrance but this got some super interesting sounds in it that can be used creatively in anything. Just noticed they got a free demo which is 255mb big, lol they might as well label it a free vst to generate more traffic to their site cuz that's an awfully generous demo.

Maybe make a search to the forums. They've announced product or two in here and some chat also about the products too :hihi:

Personally I don't use those but not saying those'd be bad.

Nice to see companies using a pirated version of FL Studio lol

Where did you see that from?

Sounds cool. I like some crazy stuff on my tracks sometimes. I'll check out the demo.

Hi guys, thank you for your feedback. Finally I decided to buy this toy. I am playing with it right now :-D

Where is the pirated version of FL Studio?

In all truth, they prolly put a static foreground over their user name.
Fruity is not exclusively expensive. The old versions are sometimes hard to get running though. On Windows 10, the first version I can use without compatibility mode is 7

I bought last week. I am satisfied... also at friendly price. An instrument can be expanded with new banks.

ewink wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:26 pm I bought last week. I am satisfied... also at friendly price. An instrument can be expanded with new banks.
really? and by which sound banks?

Soundix3 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:41 am
ewink wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:26 pm I bought last week. I am satisfied... also at friendly price. An instrument can be expanded with new banks.
really? and by which sound banks?
They have small banks at eplex7 website. I have bought "Psy speaking synths1" and I am using it in Psytrance EFX Pro instrument.

Return to “Instruments”