Everything Sold

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
totheatom
KVRist
105 posts since 8 Jan, 2017

Post Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:41 am

Well, this is kind of like a "going out business" sale. I've had to move over to a Linux operating system pretty much full time because of work and, for that reason and others, have decided to sell off most of my music software and sample licenses. That's good news for you, if you're in the market for any of these products, because you're going to save some coin buying them secondhand, but then you already know that if you're snooping around the KVR buy/sell forum. :)

Feel free to check out my rep in the Feedback thread (search.php?keywords=totheatom&t=74467&sf=msgonly) and/or check out my Reverb profile (https://reverb.com/shop/712-gear/feedback) for peace of mind. I promise I'm a stand up guy - no funny business here. All of the prices listed below are PayPal USD. If you feel comfortable enough to submit payment using the "friend" option (or whatever it's called these days), to help me avoid some of their fees, that would be a greatly appreciated gesture, but it's not mandatory. Please, no trades unless you're offering a license for Pianoteq, u-he synths or Bitwig, all of which I'm interested in.

-- For Sale --

Three popular Spectrasonics products available. I have already received authorization from them to transfer the licenses. Basically, I have taken 25% off the retail prices, which is better than any coupon you will find. The prices listed also include me paying the entire $50 transfer fee for each license and mailing you the physical box with all of the original contents:

Spectrasonics Keyscape - SOLD
Spectrasonics Omnisphere 2 - SOLD
Spectrasonics Trilian - SOLD

Note: If you don't care about the box and the included USB drives (I mean, it's cool and all, but you're never going to use it again), you can take $20 off the prices listed above. You will have to pay them a $10 download fee doing it this way, but you'll also save an extra $10, not have to wait for anything to be delivered via mail, and save me the hassle of shipping - a real win-win, in my opinion! :)

Next, a variety of Native Instuments products. These are all confirmed as transferable:

Komplete 11 Upgrade (from Komplete 11 Select) - SOLD
Abbey Road 80s Drummer - SOLD
Discovery Series - Cuba - SOLD
Razor - SOLD
Replika XT Upgrade - SOLD
Supercharger GT Upgrade - SOLD
Halycon Sky Expansion - SOLD
Neon Drive Expansion - SOLD
Rising Crescent Expansion - SOLD

And, a number of other products:

Chocolate Audio Glissando Concert Harp - SOLD
FabFilter Pro-Q 2 - SOLD
LiquidSonics Seventh Heaven - SOLD
(*I will pay the iLok transfer fee)
Soniccouture Imogen Heap Box of Tricks - SOLD (*you will also have to pay a $25 transfer fee to them, which is their policy, but will also get a free bonus Kontakt instrument)
Soundiron Voice of Gaia: Strawberry - SOLD
Valhalla Shimmer - SOLD
Valhalla UberMod - SOLD
Valhalla VintageVerb - SOLD
Last edited by totheatom on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:22 pm, edited 34 times in total.

jsrosenth
KVRer
3 posts since 26 Nov, 2018

Re: FS: Spectrasonics (Omnisphere 2, Keyscape, Trilian), Native Instruments, FabFilter, Soniccouture, Soundiron, Valhall

Post Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:54 am

PM Sent

Corentin_801
KVRist
126 posts since 6 Nov, 2018

Re: FS: Spectrasonics (Omnisphere 2, Keyscape, Trilian), Native Instruments, FabFilter, Soniccouture, Soundiron, Valhall

Post Sat Dec 22, 2018 5:05 am

pm sent :-)
Show the World the producer you are !
www.motivsound.com

totheatom
KVRist

Re: FS: Spectrasonics, Native Instruments, FabFilter, LiquidSonics, Soniccouture, Soundiron, Valhalla, Eurorack

Post Mon Dec 24, 2018 11:17 am

Just a little bump. Merry Christmas, everyone!

totheatom
KVRist

Re: FS: Spectrasonics, Native Instruments, FabFilter, LiquidSonics, Soniccouture, Soundiron, Valhalla, Eurorack

Post Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:44 pm

Bump.

totheatom
KVRist

Re: FS: Omnisphere 2, Native Instruments, FabFilter Pro-Q 2, LiquidSonics, Soniccouture, Valhalla, Eurorack

Post Sat Dec 29, 2018 8:48 am

Weekend bump.

totheatom
KVRist

Re: FS: Native Instruments, Chocolate Audio, LiquidSonics, Soniccouture, Valhalla, Eurorack / WTB: Pianoteq, Zebra2

Post Mon Dec 31, 2018 12:41 pm

Happy new year, everyone.

totheatom
KVRist

Re: FS: Native Instruments, Chocolate Audio, LiquidSonics, Soniccouture, Valhalla, Eurorack / WTB: u-he, Bitwig

Post Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:52 am

2019 bump.

totheatom
KVRist

Re: FS: Native Instruments, Chocolate Audio (Concert Harp), Soniccouture (Box of Tricks), Valhalla (UberMod)

Post Sun Jan 06, 2019 10:01 am

Bump.

totheatom
KVRist

Re: FS: Native Instruments, Chocolate Audio (Concert Harp), Soniccouture (Box of Tricks), Valhalla (UberMod)

Post Wed Jan 09, 2019 8:37 am

Bump.

totheatom
KVRist

Post Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:40 am

Bump.

totheatom
KVRist

Re: FS: Native Instruments (80s Drummer, Expansions), Chocolate Audio (Glissandro Concert Harp)

Post Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:13 pm

Bump.

totheatom
KVRist

Re: FS: Native Instruments (80s Drummer, Halycon Sky, Rising Crescent), Chocolate Audio (Glissandro Concert Harp)

Post Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:54 am

Bump.

Selenite
KVRer
14 posts since 10 Mar, 2017

Re: FS: Native Instruments (80s Drummer, Halycon Sky, Rising Crescent), Chocolate Audio (Glissandro Concert Harp)

Post Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:28 pm

PM sent :wink:

totheatom
KVRist

Re: FS: Native Instruments (80s Drummer, Halycon Sky) & Chocolate Audio (Glissandro Concert Harp)

Post Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:48 pm

Bump. :)

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”