Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

VST, AU, etc. plug-in Virtual Effects discussion
User avatar
stian
KVRian
911 posts since 1 Jan, 2005 from Norway

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:50 pm

Omkar wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:46 pm
Love the intro vid, looking forward ...
maybe too early but same question here, how much scallops to collect for upgrade next month?
Spitfire31 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:43 am
:o :hyper:
How much is the upgrade? 8)

/Joachim
Thanks for the interest, guys! :tu: The upgrade price will be $49.90, but early birds will be able to get the upgrade for $29.90 during the two first weeks after release.

Best,
Stian

User avatar
Omkar
KVRian
738 posts since 25 Dec, 2007 from Hamburg,Germany

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:34 pm

stian wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:50 pm
Omkar wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:46 pm
Love the intro vid, looking forward ...
maybe too early but same question here, how much scallops to collect for upgrade next month?
Spitfire31 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:43 am
:o :hyper:
How much is the upgrade? 8)

/Joachim
Thanks for the interest, guys! :tu: The upgrade price will be $49.90, but early birds will be able to get the upgrade for $29.90 during the two first weeks after release.

Best,
Stian
Super, that`s what I call planning certainty.
Thanks for the info, appreciated!
Intel i7-4790K | Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport | RME Babyface Pro | UAD PCIe Octo, Quad | Asus GT 730 | Toshiba DT01ACA200 2TB | LG GH24NSB0 | W7 Pro SP1 64bit | Samplitude Pro X3 Suite

User avatar
Niowiad
KVRist
326 posts since 25 Jan, 2017

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:08 am

Very nice. Looking forward to this.

How does it work for people who bought V1 from resellers?

Spitfire31
KVRAF
2817 posts since 18 May, 2003 from Sweden

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:06 am

stian wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:50 pm
Thanks for the interest, guys! :tu: The upgrade price will be $49.90, but early birds will be able to get the upgrade for $29.90 during the two first weeks after release.

Best,
Stian
That must be the archetypal no-brainer! :love:

/Joachim
If it were easy, anybody could do it!

dreamvoid
KVRist
244 posts since 8 Jun, 2009

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:38 am

I'm one of the testers for Verberate 2 and I'm absolutely sure people will be flashed by the new "Vivid" algorithm and its possibilities. Stian has developed something really beautiful sounding, which will outclass most of the current plug in reverbs easily.

User avatar
XComposer
KVRist
268 posts since 18 Aug, 2006 from Italy

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:48 am

Just to know it: will version 2 replace the old version completely or will it co-exist beside it? Will it be possible to still use the old version algorithms if wanted? I am sure that the new version will be excellent and I will certainly fall in love with it, too, but I am asking because I already really love the present version and I am using it in a current project.
www.GKweb.it
Mac, OS X 10.11, Logic Pro X

dreamvoid
KVRist
244 posts since 8 Jun, 2009

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:59 am

... at least you will be able to import your V1 presets - if Verberate (1) will stay current only Stian can answer

User avatar
Tappistry
KVRian
1213 posts since 3 Aug, 2017 from San Diego, CA

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:24 pm

stian wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:50 pm
Omkar wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 12:46 pm
Love the intro vid, looking forward ...
maybe too early but same question here, how much scallops to collect for upgrade next month?
Spitfire31 wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:43 am
:o :hyper:
How much is the upgrade? 8)

/Joachim
Thanks for the interest, guys! :tu: The upgrade price will be $49.90, but early birds will be able to get the upgrade for $29.90 during the two first weeks after release.

Best,
Stian
What about for folks who have Acoustica Premium?

User avatar
stian
KVRian
911 posts since 1 Jan, 2005 from Norway

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:02 am

MogwaiBoy wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:58 pm
Do the $29 sale again on V1 before then? Please..? :oops:
I'm sorry, we don't plan any further campaigns for version 1.

Best,
Stian

User avatar
stian
KVRian
911 posts since 1 Jan, 2005 from Norway

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:03 am

Niowiad wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:08 am
Very nice. Looking forward to this.

How does it work for people who bought V1 from resellers?
Yes, the same upgrade pricing applies. You'll only need a valid license key for version 1.

Best,
Stian

User avatar
stian
KVRian
911 posts since 1 Jan, 2005 from Norway

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:03 am

dreamvoid wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:38 am
I'm one of the testers for Verberate 2 and I'm absolutely sure people will be flashed by the new "Vivid" algorithm and its possibilities. Stian has developed something really beautiful sounding, which will outclass most of the current plug in reverbs easily.
Thanks so much!

Best,
Stian

User avatar
stian
KVRian
911 posts since 1 Jan, 2005 from Norway

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:05 am

XComposer wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:48 am
Just to know it: will version 2 replace the old version completely or will it co-exist beside it? Will it be possible to still use the old version algorithms if wanted? I am sure that the new version will be excellent and I will certainly fall in love with it, too, but I am asking because I already really love the present version and I am using it in a current project.
Yes, I would recommend to keep version 1 for legacy projects and you can have both installed at the same time. We will provide a preset import for version 1 presets as dreamvoid mentioned, but it won't be 100% accurate.

Best,
Stian

User avatar
stian
KVRian
911 posts since 1 Jan, 2005 from Norway

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:08 am

Tappistry wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:24 pm
What about for folks who have Acoustica Premium?
We'll include version 2.x into Acoustica 7.x eventually, so the upgrade is free for Premium Edition owners. We will have the same split between a stereo and a surround version like before and only the stereo version will be included with Acoustica Premium Edition. Also, we'll release the surround version after the stereo version.

Best,
Stian

User avatar
Tappistry
KVRian
1213 posts since 3 Aug, 2017 from San Diego, CA

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:21 am

stian wrote:
Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:08 am
Tappistry wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:24 pm
What about for folks who have Acoustica Premium?
We'll include version 2.x into Acoustica 7.x eventually, so the upgrade is free for Premium Edition owners. We will have the same split between a stereo and a surround version like before and only the stereo version will be included with Acoustica Premium Edition. Also, we'll release the surround version after the stereo version.

Best,
Stian
:clap:

User avatar
XComposer
KVRist
268 posts since 18 Aug, 2006 from Italy

Re: Acon Digital Verberate - New realistic algorithmic reverb

Post Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:23 pm

Thanks!!
www.GKweb.it
Mac, OS X 10.11, Logic Pro X

Return to “Effects”