FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
SoundPorn
KVRian
550 posts since 24 Jul, 2018

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:07 am

Haven't saw this posted yet and it's for a limited time I wanted to make people aware of AudioPlugins.deals giving away the Memory-V a Syntronik and Sampletank instrument completely free. The Memory-V as many can easily guess is sampled from the Memory Moog, The OG version of the Moog One, the original Moog Poly.

After checkout you'll get a serial number which you'll put into the IK Authorization Manager AFTER AUTHORIZING atleast the free versions of Syntronik and Sampletank too. Then you can log onto you're IK account and download the product it comes in 2 downloads but installed itself.

https://audioplugin.deals/memory-v-by-i ... -download/

Iva
KVRist
117 posts since 23 Apr, 2009 from Russia

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:42 am

Thanks!

SoundPorn
KVRian
550 posts since 24 Jul, 2018

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:55 am

I'm surprised there's not more talk, I think this is a very generous giveaway. I think some are thrown off by samples and don't realize how versatile audio is especially running thru IK's engine. Even in the free versions you get access to all the great effects and processors and can layers sounds on top of each other. So if ur into sound design like I am theres still a ton of manipulating you can do, not that you have too because most of these presets sound great.

sprnva
KVRian
1492 posts since 16 Jan, 2013

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:07 am

It's been posted in both Bargain center threads. That's the first place you should check for deals like this because that's where they always get posted.
Image Image Image

SoundPorn
KVRian
550 posts since 24 Jul, 2018

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:18 am

Yeah I did a search, nothing came up, then I posted it. Not the biggest fan of 12 year old threads I think it makes more sense to create new ones for new events to discuss current things. Personally I like being able to click the What's New side tab and see the whats being talked about. My way may be wrong sorry. Dunno why I expected a conversation on that actual instrument posting in the instruments forum.

Kom
KVRer
1 posts since 30 Nov, 2018

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:02 pm

When I grabbed this from the IK site I noticed that the regular (not the deluxe) version of Syntronik was on sale for 69.99. I Used 20$ in "jam points" and got it for 49.99$. I haven't seen the sale mentioned anywhere, it's only on the IK site, audio deluxe still shows it up for full price.

Examigan
KVRAF
4673 posts since 15 Sep, 2005 from East Coast of the USA

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:07 pm

How do I use this within ST3?

EDIT: Nevermind, all set now. 8)

User avatar
Deep Purple
KVRian
763 posts since 9 Jan, 2015 from NY, NY

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:46 pm

You might want to change the thread title, as I assumed it was about the Polymoog rather than the Memorymoog.
Sweet child in time...

SoundPorn
KVRian
550 posts since 24 Jul, 2018

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:35 pm

OOOW I 4got about that one :dog: I obviously meant Polyphonic thinking it would limit it down to like what? 3?
Deep Purple wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:46 pm
You might want to change the thread title, as I assumed it was about the Polymoog rather than the Memorymoog.

SoundPorn
KVRian
550 posts since 24 Jul, 2018

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:38 pm

I go to Rekkerd and Synth Anatomy every day for news I did see it on there. And that's an amazing deal because i'm a big fan of Syntronik i think it sounds great.
Kom wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:02 pm
When I grabbed this from the IK site I noticed that the regular (not the deluxe) version of Syntronik was on sale for 69.99. I Used 20$ in "jam points" and got it for 49.99$. I haven't seen the sale mentioned anywhere, it's only on the IK site, audio deluxe still shows it up for full price.

Examigan
KVRAF
4673 posts since 15 Sep, 2005 from East Coast of the USA

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:43 am

SoundPorn wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:35 pm
OOOW I 4got about that one :dog: I obviously meant Polyphonic thinking it would limit it down to like what? 3?
Deep Purple wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:46 pm
You might want to change the thread title, as I assumed it was about the Polymoog rather than the Memorymoog.
Yes, and... it still has "Poly" in the title of the thread. 8)

It's a sampled Memorymoog, not a Polymoog:
http://www.vintagesynth.com/moog/memory.php

chk071
KVRAF
18860 posts since 11 Apr, 2010 from Germany

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:00 am

SoundPorn wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:55 am
I'm surprised there's not more talk, I think this is a very generous giveaway. I think some are thrown off by samples and don't realize how versatile audio is especially running thru IK's engine.
I can only speak for myself, but, i'm not a big friend of sample instruments indeed. At some point, they all don't sound right to me.

User avatar
Deep Purple
KVRian
763 posts since 9 Jan, 2015 from NY, NY

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:17 am

SoundPorn wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:35 pm
OOOW I 4got about that one :dog: I obviously meant Polyphonic thinking it would limit it down to like what? 3?
Deep Purple wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:46 pm
You might want to change the thread title, as I assumed it was about the Polymoog rather than the Memorymoog.
I knew what you meant as soon as I read your first post, but I was expecting something else from the title.
Sweet child in time...

BBFG#
KVRAF
5454 posts since 28 Apr, 2013

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:17 am

chk071 wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:00 am
SoundPorn wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:55 am
I'm surprised there's not more talk, I think this is a very generous giveaway. I think some are thrown off by samples and don't realize how versatile audio is especially running thru IK's engine.
I can only speak for myself, but, i'm not a big friend of sample instruments indeed. At some point, they all don't sound right to me.
+1 At least, they don't sound anything like the Memorymoog I owned and remember.
Not sure if this was "a generous offer" or just bait. But I spent the time and bandwidth to give it a try and was quite disappointed. YMMV.

Interestingly, I found two other titles in my account there which I never tried, since I never even knew they were there. And apparently their download availability had expired.

Really drove the nail home of how little IK-M offers to me now. And how much of it is ultimately a money pit.

SoundPorn
KVRian
550 posts since 24 Jul, 2018

Re: FREE Poly MOOG. The Memory-V by IK MultiMedia at AudioPlugins.deals. #Syntronik#Sampletank

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:57 am

It doesn't say Polymoog, it says Poly (SPACE) Moog. There is a space between the words because they are 2 different words. It says Poly because I originally had Polyphonic but then deleted the Phonic to shorten the title thinking every synth head knows what Poly means anyway. I didn't change the title because that just feels like too much work at the moment just because "THINK" it means something it "DOESN'T".
Examigan wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 5:43 am
SoundPorn wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:35 pm
OOOW I 4got about that one :dog: I obviously meant Polyphonic thinking it would limit it down to like what? 3?
Deep Purple wrote:
Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:46 pm
You might want to change the thread title, as I assumed it was about the Polymoog rather than the Memorymoog.
Yes, and... it still has "Poly" in the title of the thread. 8)

It's a sampled Memorymoog, not a Polymoog:
http://www.vintagesynth.com/moog/memory.php

Return to “Instruments”