FS: Izotope Neutron 2 Standard, Waves Scheps Omni, Waves Musician's 2 w/rvox and rcomp

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
buenavista
KVRer
8 posts since 1 Jan, 2019

Post Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:49 pm

Hello there. I have the following plugin license transfers for sale. Paypal fees are covered by me. In an effort to reduce back and forth, all prices are firm. I only accept paypal. I do have one feedback post as a buyer here on KVR. Just search "buenavista".

I prefer to deal with patient people. I will do my absolute best to make the sure the deal goes through smoothly and quickly, but I am not immune to the occasional hiccup, nor can I control how long the vendor takes to transfer the license. Also, I am not around my computer 24/7. Thanks for looking and please don't hesitate to ask questions! I respond to all inquires within 24 hrs.

Izotope Neutron 2 Standard . . . $85

Waves Scheps Omni Channel . . . $55 (transfer fee covered by me)

Waves Musician's 2 Bundle . . . $45 (transfer fee covered by me) . . . this bundle has Renaissance vox (rvox), Renaissance comp(rcomp), Renaissance EQ (rEQ), Renaissance Axx, Doubler, and supertap.

Izotope transfer policy
https://www.izotope.com/en/support/know ... olicy.html

Waves transfer policy
https://www.waves.com/support/transfer-of-ownership

buenavista
KVRer

Re: FS: Izotope Neutron 2 Standard, Waves Scheps Omni, Waves Musician's 2 w/rvox and rcomp

Post Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:55 pm

Bump. Neutron 2 Standard dropped from $105 to $85.

buenavista
KVRer

Re: FS: Izotope Neutron 2 Standard, Waves Scheps Omni, Waves Musician's 2 w/rvox and rcomp

Post Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:39 am

Bump.

buenavista
KVRer

Post Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:46 pm

Bump.

FYI only checking my inbox once every few days. Can't figure out how to get PM notifications sent to email. If anyone wants to advise a dummy, please do.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”