Acoustica Premium 7.1.11 - overwrite paste doesn't seem to work

Official support for: acondigital.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Mr. Stian,

I refer to Acoustica Premium 7.1.11 (the same occurs in version 7.1.8), running on Windows 10 Professional 64-bit.

In a stereo file, I am trying to copy a one-channel region of audio from one channel to the other. The overwrite paste doesn't seem to be working, either through the Edit menu or with the Ctrl-Alt-V combination.

The new version of Acoustica, 7.1.11, will it be posted on the main Acoustica web page?

Regards,

Paulo

Hi Paulo,
Paulo-Brazil wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:56 pm In a stereo file, I am trying to copy a one-channel region of audio from one channel to the other. The overwrite paste doesn't seem to be working, either through the Edit menu or with the Ctrl-Alt-V combination.
Did you select something in the target clip first? Acoustica won't overwrite beyond the selection, so if nothing is selected, nothing will be pasted.
Paulo-Brazil wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:56 pm The new version of Acoustica, 7.1.11, will it be posted on the main Acoustica web page?
Not 7.1.11, but we'll post an update in the near future containing the same fixes and some more.

Best,
Stian

Mr. Stian, thank you. I'm sorry. Yes, I had not selected a region in the target channel in the first place, I overlooked that point. The overwrite paste works well this way.

Regards,

Paulo

Hi Paulo,
Paulo-Brazil wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:50 am Mr. Stian, thank you. I'm sorry. Yes, I had not selected a region in the target channel in the first place, I overlooked that point. The overwrite paste works well this way.
Excellent and no worries, I'm glad to have you reporting issues as you encounter them. :tu:

Best,
Stian

Return to “Acon Digital”