Save yourself a lot of time by using patcher to build your sounds in FL Studio

How to do this, that and the other. Share, learn, teach. How did X do that? How can I sound like Y?
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

This is true! Such a powerful sandbox.

Nice tip, thanks! What guitar is this?
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure."
Checkout my blog: VST Plugins Free Download.

logifuzz-vst-plugins wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:04 pm Nice tip, thanks! What guitar is this?
A combination of 4 different samples I build my self in patcher.

I wish Logic had this feature!

OK, i see we can now also automate third party synths! Thanks for posting :D

logifuzz-vst-plugins wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:04 pm Nice tip, thanks! What guitar is this?
I made another video fearing that guitar sound. You might enjoy the sounds in it.

https://youtu.be/8-uc7fBQtys

instead of using patcher, I save the instrument channel set up and the mixer channel setup for dialling up at another time. I used the Fruity sampler a lot which can't be used in Patcher unfortunately
THIS IS MY MUSIC: http://spoti.fi/45P2xls :phones:

Kain wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:04 pm
I made another video fearing that guitar sound. You might enjoy the sounds in it.
This set of guitar samples are already with distortion? If not, what are you using as fx?
"I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not too sure."
Checkout my blog: VST Plugins Free Download.

logifuzz-vst-plugins wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:49 pm
Kain wrote: Thu Feb 28, 2019 6:04 pm
This set of guitar samples are already with distortion? If not, what are you using as fx?
One sample out of 4 already has distortion the other 3 have SerumFX and Guitar Rig 3 on them.

Return to “Production Techniques”