Tubeohm synths - anybody tried these?

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

No worries, I can enjoy them fine in Reaper, thank you! As for bump, doesn't seem explicitly forbidden here since no one abuses it :)

and congrats on hardware synth!

tube wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:25 pm we develope our first DIY sample - hardware synth De-Generator - this takes all my time .
Greets
TubeOhm
Then what are you doing here at the forums? Go make that synth since it doesn't get built by itself :smack:

:D :hug:

These synths are great. Each time I open them up, I'm reminded how awesome they are! I hope you keep it up!
Last edited by Touch The Universe on Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

haha,
i got a mail info - i am sort the parts . Look here .
https://www.tubeohm.com/de-generator.html
REAL SOUND

Cool!
High Quality Soundsets for Lush-101 | Hive | Electra 2 | Diversion | Halion | Largo | Rapid | Dune II | Thorn | and more.

TTU Youtube

Bruno3 is dope.

tube wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:25 pm Yes they become x64. But i will build complete new instruments . Actual we develope our first DIY sample - hardware synth De-Generator - this takes all my time .
Greets
TubeOhm
It would be great if when you get them up to 64-bit that you could make the displays re-sizable. Does Vintage allow you load your own samples? I saw this (below) but wasn't sure if it meant you can load your own or not. I am guessing it means that you can do that... (?)

redirect path for the

2 SAMPLE LIB‘S

choice-Sample LIB

or 128 own Samples

When you rebuild, for 106 emulation you might consider updating raw waveforms based on this oscilloscope? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYGdVjSr4rI. Even with current, happy new owner here!

MAN THESE PATCHES ARE SO GOOD. Instantly 106, sorry I'll stop bumping thread now, I'm done :D

the pure grain is a nice granular synth. the antitranspirant 8000 is a nice synth. the vintage is a cool synth.
unfortunately tubeohm has no plan to make 64bit plugins. his 32bit synths are as far as i tested them all very good and well thought out. to blame him for using synth edit is plain stupid pseudoelitist crap...

anttimaatteri wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:21 pm unfortunately tubeohm has no plan to make 64bit plugins.
tube wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:25 pm Yes they become x64
Greets
TubeOhm
Oh... He must've lied then... Thanks for enlightening us :hug:

anttimaatteri wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:21 pm unfortunately tubeohm has no plan to make 64bit plugins. his 32bit synths are as far as i tested them all very good and well thought out. to blame him for using synth edit is plain stupid pseudoelitist crap...
AFAIK, there is a 64-bit version of SynthEdit now.

But not of the most widely used 3rd party modules.

(Which is a problem for all devs who made 32bit plugins with one or several of these module packs.)

Take Tube-Ohms Alpha-Ray for instance. It makes extensive use of Chris Kerry modules plus a handful from SC and KDL. In order to make a 64bit variant of the synth, each of these module developers would have to provide 64bit versions of their modules, otherwise the synth can not be released as 64bit even though a 64bit version of SE itself is now available.

So SE itself is not the problem. Its the non-availability of 64bit 3rd party modules that in many cases makes a 64bit variant of an existing 32bit plugin impossible because there is nothing the devs can do except using different modules where available (which means the plugin will most likely no longer be the same), or writing new ones themselves if they can.

Some of best sounding and most used in my collection. Got them all. Vintage, Bruno 3, Fluid, and Pure Rack are my favorites. Great patch programming.

Have Vintage and T-FM, may well get Bruno 3 or the Juno 106 emulation someday though, well made and sound great

Return to “Instruments”