SampleTank 4 on the way

VST, AU, AAX, etc. plug-in Virtual Instruments discussion
bill45
KVRAF
2345 posts since 15 Jun, 2006

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:15 am

I see American acoustic.When I try to load it, it says this needs to be authorized.

bill45
KVRAF
2345 posts since 15 Jun, 2006

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:19 am

Should I leave the support ticket site open while waiting for a resonse?
or should I wait for an email response?

SLiC
KVRAF
3268 posts since 2 Dec, 2004 from North Wales

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:20 am

bill45 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:15 am
I see American acoustic.When I try to load it, it says this needs to be authorized.
Do you have 4 MAX ? I could just download and use this.
i7 Win 10 + Surface, BWS, StudioOne 4, X32 Desk. Rubicon R8s, DM12, P8, Virus TI, Syst1m, 500hp Eurorack, Elektron A4, RYTM, OT, Heat, Digitone, MPC Live, OP-Z, Mother+DFAM, Drums, Guitars, Basses and Amps

User avatar
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
6243 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:34 am

dandezebra wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:45 am
Is there a complete list of what must be downloaded if you got the USB version?

Peter mentioned the Additional Pianos but it sounds like there might be more.
The list I posted is what you need to download. Thanks!
UNO Synth tutorial videos
Follow IK on Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.
SampleTank 4 announced and available for pre-order.

User avatar
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
6243 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:35 am

bill45 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:19 am
Should I leave the support ticket site open while waiting for a resonse?
or should I wait for an email response?
You would get an email notification when a support rep replies to your ticket.
UNO Synth tutorial videos
Follow IK on Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.
SampleTank 4 announced and available for pre-order.

bill45
KVRAF
2345 posts since 15 Jun, 2006

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:46 am

SLiC wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:20 am
bill45 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:15 am
I see American acoustic.When I try to load it, it says this needs to be authorized.
Do you have 4 MAX ? I could just download and use this.
Yes but sample tank 4 is crashing.

User avatar
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
6243 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:52 am

bill45 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:46 am
SLiC wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:20 am
bill45 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:15 am
I see American acoustic.When I try to load it, it says this needs to be authorized.
Do you have 4 MAX ? I could just download and use this.
Yes but sample tank 4 is crashing.
I'm told our support team has reached out to try to get the remote session scheduled & started when you are ready so please do coordinate this with them so they can get to the bottom of your issue as soon as possible and get you fixed up. Thanks!
UNO Synth tutorial videos
Follow IK on Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.
SampleTank 4 announced and available for pre-order.

zzz00m
KVRAF
1719 posts since 17 Sep, 2016

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:19 am

TD75 wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:47 am
ShawnMH wrote:
Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:43 pm
Can anybody tell me what parts are in the ST4 Multi: Grooves/Light Cheese.st4m?

It is crash-poofing on me, so I am assuming one or more instruments may be corrupt for me.

EDITS:
and now... ST4 Multi: Grooves/Noises.st4m, Perpetua.st4m, Ritmi.st4m, Technicality.st4m

and...ST4 Multi: Motion/Animas.st4m, Bacterium.st4m

also...ST4 Multi: Pads/Nagging.st4m

Singles:
ST4 Arpeggio/Climax Groove, Noisy FM, White Sequence

ST4 Synth FX/White Noise Analog 4s.st4i
I can confirm that these are also crashing for me as well. Seems like there are some corrupt files/presets.
No crashes here on any of those sounds listed. It appears that most of those sounds are from the "Synths" instrument folders.

ST4 Multi > Grooves/Light Cheese contains:
1. White Sequence
2. Talking Clav
3. Space Bounce
Windows 10; with instruments from Ableton, AIR, Ample Sound, AAS, Cakewalk, IK Multimedia, iZotope, KV331, NI, PreSonus, Seaweed Audio, SONiVOX, TAL, Tracktion, u-he, Way Out Ware, XLN, others...

Spin Boyz
KVRist
397 posts since 1 Jul, 2007

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:54 am

The IK USB drive I was sent had some corrupt folders in the sound library. Many of the instruments would not load resulting in crashes. I ran a repair on the IK USB drive and reinstalled the sound content. Now the instruments load without crashing.

bill45
KVRAF
2345 posts since 15 Jun, 2006

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:44 am

Ok, My video card may be to old.

MikeCallon
KVRist
304 posts since 2 Jan, 2004

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:20 am

Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:34 am
dandezebra wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:45 am
Is there a complete list of what must be downloaded if you got the USB version?

Peter mentioned the Additional Pianos but it sounds like there might be more.
The list I posted is what you need to download. Thanks!
Peter, can you ask IKM to send out an official email instruction on this? Where was it posted? (this thread is 96 pages long to date).

Are IKM afraid of using email? I've still had precicely zero communication from them, not an apology for the delay in shipping the USBs or any email saying when I can expect delivery :(

I know you keep apologising, but it means nothing without some action :dog:

bill45
KVRAF
2345 posts since 15 Jun, 2006

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Still crashing after tech support

User avatar
TD75
KVRer
8 posts since 30 Apr, 2015

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:06 pm

Spin Boyz wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:54 am
The IK USB drive I was sent had some corrupt folders in the sound library. Many of the instruments would not load resulting in crashes. I ran a repair on the IK USB drive and reinstalled the sound content. Now the instruments load without crashing.
Thanks - I tried repairing the USB, reloaded the sounds, but that didn't work. So, I downloaded the synth samples from the website and re-installed those and now the multis that didn't load are loading as well as the independent presets. Seems to have fixed it.

bill45
KVRAF
2345 posts since 15 Jun, 2006

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:37 pm

How late does tech support work it's 4:35 eastern standard time here.

User avatar
Peter - IK Multimedia
KVRAF
6243 posts since 20 Oct, 2009

Re: SampleTank 4 on the way

Post Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:44 pm

MikeCallon wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:20 am
Peter - IK Multimedia wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 8:34 am
dandezebra wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:45 am
Is there a complete list of what must be downloaded if you got the USB version?

Peter mentioned the Additional Pianos but it sounds like there might be more.
The list I posted is what you need to download. Thanks!
Peter, can you ask IKM to send out an official email instruction on this? Where was it posted? (this thread is 96 pages long to date).

Are IKM afraid of using email? I've still had precicely zero communication from them, not an apology for the delay in shipping the USBs or any email saying when I can expect delivery :(

I know you keep apologising, but it means nothing without some action :dog:
There is action, we've used email. The registration email includes the information about additional downloads, I know there we were emails sent about the shipments too. If your [edit: registration email] did not, or you did not receive either of these, I'm sure IK Support can find out what happened (well, more for the latter).

Thank you.

Edit - you are right that this thread is super-long to dig through even cumbersome to search so this is the list I posted:

Please find additional content to download that is not found on your provided USB drive. To access this content, please locate SampleTank 4 MAX in your 'My Products', and click on 'Sound Download'. Here you will see the following files, all beginning with the word 'Additional'. Download and install each of these files:

Additional Piano Instruments
Additional Piano Samples Part 1
Additional Piano Samples Part 2
Additional Piano Samples Part 3
Additional Piano Samples Part 4
Additional Piano Samples Part 5
Additional Piano Samples Part 6
Additional Piano Samples Part 7
Additional Piano Samples Part 8
Additional Piano Samples Part 9
Additional Piano Samples Part 10
Last edited by Peter - IK Multimedia on Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
UNO Synth tutorial videos
Follow IK on Facebook for flash giveaways, exclusives, and more.
SampleTank 4 announced and available for pre-order.

Return to “Instruments”