Consolidate to Scene...

Official support for: bitwig.com
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Does Bitwig have Consolidate Time to Scene like Ableton? If so how do you do it, if not, any workarounds other than cutting, dragging and dropping into the launcher?
Studio One // Bitwig // Logic Pro X // Ableton 11 // Reason 11 // FLStudio // MPC // Force // Maschine

apoclypse wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:51 pm Does Bitwig have Consolidate Time to Scene like Ableton? If so how do you do it, if not, any workarounds other than cutting, dragging and dropping into the launcher?
Hit '2' (time selection tool), select time range on the time ruler at the top, drag & drop it to clip launcher (hit 'L' if it's not visible).
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:46 pm
apoclypse wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:51 pm Does Bitwig have Consolidate Time to Scene like Ableton? If so how do you do it, if not, any workarounds other than cutting, dragging and dropping into the launcher?
Hit '2' (time selection tool), select time range on the time ruler at the top, drag & drop it to clip launcher (hit 'L' if it's not visible).
Awesome. Thanks! Sometimes things like drag and dropping seem too obvious. I always think it can't possibly be that easy.
Studio One // Bitwig // Logic Pro X // Ableton 11 // Reason 11 // FLStudio // MPC // Force // Maschine

apoclypse wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:34 pm
Awesome. Thanks! Sometimes things like drag and dropping seem too obvious. I always think it can't possibly be that easy.
Well, there SHOULD be an option for this under right-click, because that way you wouldn't risk dropping the range on a scene that's not empty (there's no warning if you do that). I'd say send a feature request to support@bitwig.com
Music tech enthusiast
DAW, VST & hardware hoarder
My "music": https://soundcloud.com/antic604

antic604 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:07 pm
apoclypse wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:34 pm
Well, there SHOULD be an option for this under right-click, because that way you wouldn't risk dropping the range on a scene that's not empty (there's no warning if you do that). I'd say send a feature request to support@bitwig.com
Will do. Thanks!

Return to “Bitwig”