Morrison's Jig — Happy St. Patrick's Day

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

My arrangement of the irish classic. Hope you like it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVDSNGR5zCk

Re-upped with some adjustments to bass level.

Irish folk music is always a pleasure to hear. I like the arrangement. The drum and bass combo works well and provides the needed energy. Did you play the instruments? At 1:04 the violin is maybe a bit too excentered. Finally the crowd noises do not really match with the music. All in all, an enjoyable track.

The problem I see with the crowd noise is that the music doesn't sound like it's being played in a pub. It's too pristine for that. I'd just dump it if it were my choice.

Music sounds good!

Wopelka wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 3:00 pm Irish folk music is always a pleasure to hear. I like the arrangement. The drum and bass combo works well and provides the needed energy. Did you play the instruments? At 1:04 the violin is maybe a bit too excentered. Finally the crowd noises do not really match with the music. All in all, an enjoyable track.
The instruments are sequenced. I do actually play Irish whistle and was going to record it, but eh...it just seemed better like this.

That was nicely done and enjoyable. I have the same thought about the crowed sound as sjm.
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

Return to “Music Cafe”