A tune of no specific genre....

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Frantz wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:14 am I liked this a lot. The main motif was memorable. The sound design was interesting too. :tu:

Is sci-fi even matter?
Big thanks for the feedback. :)

wagtunes wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:06 pm My Feedback

Music - 8.5
Instruments - 9
Performance - 9.5
Mix - 10

Overall - 9.25

Thanks for the feedback.

SF music possibly so wide ranging. Forbidden Planet tortured tube circuits and tape loops. Old retro discordant trumpet fanfares with Hammond cluster chords and theremin. Sun Ra Rocket Number Nine. Pink Floyd Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun. Airplane Crown of Creation. Strauss waltzes.

Back in the day was impressed by this ditty but somehow it doesn't sound as weird now as it did back then--
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cl14xh4GSrc

I really like stuff like this. Thoroughly enjoyed it. The cellos brought some weight st the right times.
We jumped the fence because it was a fence not be cause the grass was greener.
https://scrubbingmonkeys.bandcamp.com/
https://sites.google.com/view/scrubbing-monkeys

Dillinger wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:51 am bioluminescencet, like that movie Avatar, organic, interesting.

Good work.
I like that, thanks for the kind words.

The sound choices are immaculate, and I really enjoyed the "cellos" too. It's well mixed with clarity and space/separation. The change-up at 2:04 was not unexpected (having listened to all your KVR tracks over the last 5 or 6 years), but was very effectively judged and paced.

Good work :)

Mr. Strauss has already been mentioned. That guy was a visionary.

Unfocused wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:23 am
layzer wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:21 am
Unfocused wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:13 am I like classic sci-fi themes as much as the next guy, but let's be a little bit open-minded--isn't that what sci-fi is supposed to be?
and you can call the sun the moon, but does that make it true? Satan is the father of the lie, but the truth... the truth sets you free.
Woah... you're really deep :roll:

-u
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

seismic1 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:41 pm The sound choices are immaculate, and I really enjoyed the "cellos" too. It's well mixed with clarity and space/separation. The change-up at 2:04 was not unexpected (having listened to all your KVR tracks over the last 5 or 6 years), but was very effectively judged and paced.

Good work :)

Mr. Strauss has already been mentioned. That guy was a visionary.
Very supportive post, thanks for the positive feedback.

It has something that attracts me.

:tu:

I agree with those before me regarding your sounds and feel. Overall a really nice piece. However, if I may, the transitions were a little jarring to me. That sounds like a hard word but i slipped out of your world a little at each section. I do enjoy music like this and enjoyed yours.
Reverbnation
see ya 'round...

Return to “Music Cafe”