"Vengeance" from "The Sorcerer" by Tangerine Dream - vintage synth tones from The River

Share your music, collaborate, and partake in monthly music contests.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I thought I'd see if the Baloran The River was good with vintage sounds, and IMO it definitely delivered! "Vengeance" is a track by Tangerine Dream on the 1977 film, Sorcerer. My father had this on 8-track back in the late 70's and it always memorized me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UidNcg5 ... upw03c010c

As far as I can remember, this is very close to the original. The River looks and sounds very impressive! Love those sounds.

Did you know that the movie "Sorcerer" was a remake of "The Wages of Fear?"

I have this soundtrack (awesome stuff), and this synth nails that vibe nearly dead on. Good job!

-u
"I guess one person can make a difference, but most of the time they probably shouldn't." -M. Simpson

Frantz wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:01 am As far as I can remember, this is very close to the original. The River looks and sounds very impressive! Love those sounds.

Did you know that the movie "Sorcerer" was a remake of "The Wages of Fear?"
Thanks! "Wages of Fear"- hmm, I didn't know that.

Unfocused wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:38 am I have this soundtrack (awesome stuff), and this synth nails that vibe nearly dead on. Good job!

-u
Thank you!

"Friedkin took his camera crew to the jungle and never quite returned".

I've got this on vinyl from the early '80s. I wore out the original copy from '77.

This sounds very close to the original.

Good work :)

seismic1 wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:55 pm "Friedkin took his camera crew to the jungle and never quite returned".

I've got this on vinyl from the early '80s. I wore out the original copy from '77.

This sounds very close to the original.

Good work :)
Thanks! :)

Return to “Music Cafe”