ROLI Studio Player

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Instruments Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Is there also a win link ?
can only load the mac installer for rolis all in one solutionm...

https://roli.com/stories/roli-studio-player

Looks incredible

Holy crap- didn't see that coming....hapoy Roli user with a seaward block downloading now :D
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

Or maybe not....only seems to be a .dmg file?!
X32 Desk, i9 PC, S49MK2, Studio One, BWS, Live 12. PUSH 3 SA, Osmose, Summit, Pro 3, Prophet8, Syntakt, Digitone, Drumlogue, OP1-F, Eurorack, TD27 Drums, Nord Drum3P, Guitars, Basses, Amps and of course lots of pedals!

ROLI Studio Player combines the three previous Player engines into a single interface:

Equator Player
Strobe2 Player
Cypher2 Player

A number of modulation sources now feature in ROLI Studio Player too, which help to bring sounds to life:

Improved Macro/XY control
Smart Chords
Multi-Layered Arpeggiator
Audio Effects

Have to wait for windows installer though!

Roli have confirmed that there currently is no Windows version, it is still being developed. :-(

Anyone testet on mac, does it layer all 3 engines like rob papen prisma or the good old kore ?

so this is basically Fusor 2?
I don't know what to write here that won't be censored, as I can only speak in profanity.

Another tool to rule all the plugins... as long as they come from one developer.
Blog ------------- YouTube channel
Tricky-Loops wrote: (...)someone like Armin van Buuren who claims to make a track in half an hour and all his songs sound somewhat boring(...)

Burillo wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:50 am so this is basically Fusor 2?
not whitout amber,....allthough equator has realy nice strings

Not really. Fusor was a true modular environment where one synth could be modulated by another.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

himalaya wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:26 pm
Not really. Fusor was a true modular environment where one synth could be modulated by another.
Thats why i can't delete the old dcam, I used fusor in many projects and have made a lot of presets.
On the other hand, strobe 2 can now finally play the old strobe presets like cypher 2.
Maybe there is hope for a new amber and fusor....

Fusor was unique. I still have it installed and sometimes go back to it. It can produce complete tracks.
http://www.electric-himalaya.com
VSTi and hardware synth sound design
3D/5D sound design since 2012

Will try it...

Return to “Instruments”