Nektar panorama T series users

Anything about hardware musical instruments.
Post Reply New Topic
RELATED
PRODUCTS

I've had my Nektar lx for years. I want a bit of an update and need it to be Nektar because of their Reason integration.

Other than better keys and an expression pedal (which I fancy) what else does it excel at over the original lx series?

Hi there,
Justin from Nektar, here.

The Panorama T-series is a big step up from the Impact LX controllers. It has LED lit pads, Note/Pad repeat features and the ability to assign chords to the keys and pads. You will also be able to map plug-ins and navigate plug-in patches, using our Nektarine plug-in host (provided you are using Reason 9.5 or later).

The keybed on the Panorama T-series is different from the Impact series. It's more similar to the keybed from the Panorama P-series and LX88+ but with a lighter synth action feel.

If you have any specific questions, feel free to contact me via the Nektar support page.

justin3am wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:50 pm You will also be able to map plug-ins and navigate plug-in patches, using our Nektarine plug-in host (provided you are using Reason 9.5 or later).

But not FX right now right, just instruments (I saw that on some viddy)

That is correct.

I just purchased a T4 (arriving Tuesday) and looking forward to using the integration with Logic.

So what was the conclusion?

Also, I wonder if maybe just getting a pacer wouldn't be a better go right now since there is really nothing wrong with what I have.

Return to “Hardware (Instruments and Effects)”