Emissary 2.0

VST, AU, AAX, CLAP, etc. Plugin Virtual Effects Discussion
RELATED
PRODUCTS

Sorry was late at night when I posted the vid.s as seems its still in Beta, I got excited :)

Only a short while ago I compared few amp sim.s mainly for powerchord stuff. This with the free redwirez ir's was simply un-beatable.

Bloody awesome stuff!
A bit fried in the higher freqs

NadIR 2.0!!! :love:

The new Emissary is really awesome

Yummy

Yeah, I am looking forward to its release. Same thing for NadIR 2.0

These guys are truly excellent devs. :tu:

sleepcircle wrote: Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:38 am Yeah, I am looking forward to its release. Same thing for NadIR 2.0
Agreed

I'm confused by the new download procedure. Some kind of third-party shopping cart. Do I really have to give a billing address to a company I've never heard of to download this update?

imrae wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:23 pm I'm confused by the new download procedure. Some kind of third-party shopping cart. Do I really have to give a billing address to a company I've never heard of to download this update?
That's the only choice right now, it could be some sort of commercial association between the two groups, after all, Ignite Amps has worked for other companies in the pasta and the most known example is Lancaster Audio.

You should have an email address reserved for such cases, and just enter garbage for the rest.
I often use addresses of major companies, ibm, for instance.

heavymetalmixer wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:39 pm [...] Ignite Amps has worked for other companies in the pasta [...]
Best typo ever for an Italian company. :hihi:
Passed 303 posts. Next stop: 808.

And Ignite's Pultec is pretty much the best in the business too. Unbelievable quality for free/donation - thank you!

You like it better than Black Rooster's pultec?

Return to “Effects”