HGSounds Kontakt 5 Group Buy - 19/20 Products

Buy and sell, post special offers, group buys, etc. NOT product announcements.
Astralp
KVRAF
1899 posts since 25 Feb, 2005 from Ganymede

Post Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:03 am

Paul Corello wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:59 am
After 6 years of more intensive Kontakt use, I agree with Note Off and Send Channel lack and would dare to add the need for VST3 support.
Anyway have created the most complex setups with Arp Stream and sent to an arsenal of VSTis, the only thing noted, regarding CCs, is the need to click Restart Kontakt, to allow synths to accept them.
Which Host are you using?

Paul Corello
KVRist
89 posts since 23 Sep, 2003

Re: HGSounds Kontakt 5 Group Buy - 16/19 Products FINAL WEEK

Post Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:13 am

Cantabile: my favoured testing 'DAW', till I go to Cubase, so probably it's fault? 🤔
Cantabile allows me to create 'throwaway' sound designs, without the 'pressure' of creating something significant, along the the lines of notebook/sketchpad versus large canvas.

Astralp
KVRAF

Post Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:26 am

Paul Corello wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:13 am
Cantabile: my favoured testing 'DAW', till I go to Cubase, so probably it's fault? 🤔
It could be, Midi Learn is working fine with Bitwig, I haven't tested beyond it really. I'll try in Cubase later on. I used to use Cantabile Lite a lot when I worked on VSTs but stopped when it required registration. I like it but the mid priced version didn't support Midi Clock and I had no use for the big version and so I moved on to Plogue Bidule at that time. Seems a strange feature to leave out of the mid price version and there is a huge price difference. I always liked it a lot though, nice and easy to work with. Just had a look and it's looking very nice these days!

Paul Corello
KVRist
89 posts since 23 Sep, 2003

Post Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:38 am

Astralp wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:26 am
Paul Corello wrote:
Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:13 am
It could be, Midi Learn is working fine with Bitwig, I haven't tested beyond it really. I'll try in Cubase later on. I used to use Cantabile Lite a lot when I worked on VSTs but stopped when it required registration. I like it but the mid priced version didn't support Midi Clock and I had no use for the big version and so I moved on to Plogue Bidule at that time. Seems a strange feature to leave out of the mid price version and there is a huge price difference. I always liked it a lot though, nice and easy to work with. Just had a look and it's looking very nice these days!
Yes it is easy to use for instant testing of new fx & synths, but a strange pricing structure, I agree, but I do have an alternative: MetaSynth and all is is fine with this, so I expect Cubase will be fine; just in the middle of Windows 10 April 2019 update and decisions; basically a massive Spring clean and your ARPs have triggered off a 'don't need that anymore' syndrome :tu:
NB: actually didn't realise what punishment' some quite ordinary VSTIs could take, but still looking forward to a more homey' MIDI Arp also :party:

tatanka
KVRian
1021 posts since 13 Jan, 2014

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:16 am

Only 12 more to go for the midi arp, seems its accelerates to the end :party:

Kalamata Kid
KVRAF
3604 posts since 27 Jul, 2001 from Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:20 am

^^^
A dream getting ready to come true.
I should dream big more often!
arp arp ... arp arp ... arp arp ...
23" 10-touch Monitor and iPad Air as Midi Controllers, iConnectMIDI2+, Windows Pro 10-64bit, i9-9900k, 32 GB RAM.

Astralp
KVRAF

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:30 am

Yes it's moving along, perhaps we will get even further?

Midi ARP is now uploaded and ready.

ARP Stream v1.0 is now available to download. New feature means that Stutter can now use Grids in the same way as the Repeat sequencer. Not a very exciting video but it illustrates it in action:

https://youtu.be/inthe1CV86E

11 More to Go to unlock Midi ARP

dandezebra
KVRian
1118 posts since 21 Dec, 2013 from USA

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:44 am

It was time for another one of these:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

zedd
KVRian
974 posts since 19 Apr, 2008

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:43 am

Astralp wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:30 am

This has been an amazing Group Buy! So much incredible value!

We'll be still exploring and using these instruments for years...

Thank you Andy for your extensions to the Group Buy because we wouldn't have gotten this far without your commitment to ensuring it's success. And your design of so many cool new products has been just amazing. 8)

Astralp wrote:

I only hope that it comes with clear instructions or a demonstration video on how to use it, because I'm really not clear about how it will connect to my synths/VIs.

I am eager to experiment with it, for sure!
Somewhere in the background zedd

jsp1979
KVRAF
3130 posts since 7 Aug, 2008

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:10 am

If you purchase the Augment group buy as the main product, that counts toward the group buy number. Are you eligible for the free products if you purchase that one or is the extra products only when you buy the Circular group buy product?

I'm definitely buying either way. I'm just trying to figure out my choices.

Astralp
KVRAF

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:18 am

jsp1979 wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:10 am
If you purchase the Augment group buy as the main product, that counts toward the group buy number. Are you eligible for the free products if you purchase that one or is the extra products only when you buy the Circular group buy product?

I'm definitely buying either way. I'm just trying to figure out my choices.
When you buy Circular you get all the listed products/bonus credits, if you buy Augment revisited you get last years Group Buy products, and that sale is added to the current Group Buy number. Hope that makes sense :)

Astralp
KVRAF

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:23 am

zedd wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:43 am
Astralp wrote:

This has been an amazing Group Buy! So much incredible value!

We'll be still exploring and using these instruments for years...

Thank you Andy for your extensions to the Group Buy because we wouldn't have gotten this far without your commitment to ensuring it's success. And your design of so many cool new products has been just amazing. 8)

Astralp wrote:

I only hope that it comes with clear instructions or a demonstration video on how to use it, because I'm really not clear about how it will connect to my synths/VIs.

I am eager to experiment with it, for sure!
Thanks Zedd and thanks for taking part :)

Here’s a video I made last year for Procession which shows how to do it in all the hosts I own:

https://youtu.be/kcKY7F2si-I

9 To go TIL Midi ARP

Kalamata Kid
KVRAF
3604 posts since 27 Jul, 2001 from Tarpon Springs, Florida, USA

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:52 pm

looks like I will end up with five Bonus Product Credits.
Decisions ... Decisions
23" 10-touch Monitor and iPad Air as Midi Controllers, iConnectMIDI2+, Windows Pro 10-64bit, i9-9900k, 32 GB RAM.

zedd
KVRian
974 posts since 19 Apr, 2008

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:05 pm

Kalamata Kid wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:52 pm
looks like I will end up with five Bonus Product Credits.
Decisions ... Decisions
So many great things to choose from!

Do you already have products from previous Group Buys or is this one your first?
Somewhere in the background zedd

jobi7
KVRer
23 posts since 31 May, 2012 from United States

Post Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:36 pm

Down to 9! I know because I just bought ArpStream. It's pretty awesome.

Return to “Sell & Buy (+Special Offers, Deals & Promos)”